im strugggliiiing today :(:(:(

mollypop

guys im finding today realy hard i no its the evening and the days nearly done but id feeling really mad about not being about to eat today. im not hungry but i jst want to eat my mother had a sandwich there next to me a while ago and it made me so mad i had to leave the room. my co-worker has asked me to lunch tomorrow and i dont no wat to do as i dont want to inform anyone of my diet cos id rather keep it to myself grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just need to rant

oh hun i know the feeling..just try and keep your goal in sight..why not have an early night if you can?? as for the lunch tomorrow why not tell them that your not eating because your going out for a meal straight after work and are saving yourself for that...
keep your main aim in sight sweetie.... you can do it..x

You will get days like this but as, Bells says, keep your goal in mind. Go to lunch tomorrow. Don't make a big deal. When you get there say that you had a bit of a tummy bug and want to stick to sparkling water and tea. You could also say you are trying to cut back on food and only eating later in the day. I've done this loads of times and no one passes the slightest notice.
We only need to tell little fibs if we need to keep our business to ourselves. lots of luck.

guys im finding today realy hard i no its the evening and the days nearly done but id feeling really mad about not being about to eat today. im not hungry but i jst want to eat my mother

Nooo don't eat your mother!!:D
You will regret it and it may give you a gain on WI day, lol

Sorry just wanted to make you cheer up!
A sandwich!? PAH, who needs a sandwich? Not you, not me, not Bells, we are strong and can do this. You are doing a fab job hun, keep it up, get to bed and tomorrow will be a great feeling when you wake and realise when you didn't give in!!:)

Come on, you can do this!!

we all can do it together wooooooo.....positive vibes :)......lets all have an early night and wake up tomorrow feeling good that we didnt give in :) x

stinkybreath that made me laugh thanks. ya girls thanks a mill im so doing that i no tomorrow ill be delighted that i didnt give in. i think i may have to lie a little to my colleage. i may just tell her im dieting but no specifics cos she nos i have tried a few things lately lol thanks again girls ur really getting me throu xxxxxxxxxx

Aww molly, you're doing so well already. You've lost 8lbs and that's fab!

Good luck on continuing :) <3

@StinkyBreath, that comment made me giggle lol.

Well guys u were right I'm so happy I didn't eat today I'm so much bettr and only one more day til weigh in 2

Back