I'm struggling guys :(

sheepy19

I gained 2lbs on wednesday and then ate mcdonalds. Thursday I got straight back on plan 100%, but yesterday I was feeling really bad and had about 40-50syns in chinese and chocolate. Today I've been better, but still had about 20 syns.. Overall this week i'll have had about 135syns total. I so want to get the 2lbs back off and more, but I'm just not in the zone. I am going to be SO gutted on wednesday if Ive not lost or even worse gained,I'm scared I'll embarass myself and cry :cry:

I don't know whats going on. I like the plan, so why can't I behave?

First of all draw a line and start again. Right now. Text your consultant and tell her you are struggling.

Get out your books, mags and recipes and do a week's meal planner & do a food diary.

Visualise something- an outfit you want to fit in, an occasion you want to look fabulous for, your next award, anything! And go for it!

I gained at last weigh in and I had a battle against the side of myself that wanted to go off plan. It was so hard! Writing a meal plan & shopping list really helped to keep me focused & I've enjoyed every meal and got into my size 12 jeans!

Good luck, you can do it!

I would message my consultant but she left 2 weeks ago. She was a lovely lady and really supportive. At the moment we have a consultant from another class temporarily filling in and to be honest I don't like her. Ive spoken to others in the group and none of us are really getting along with how she is and does things.

I always do a food diary, otherwise I'd never stick to the plan!

I try to keep in mind why I'm slimming but sometimes its just not enough. I'll be wedding dress shopping in about a year and need to have lost another 4st. I really want to be a size 14 by then.

I went through a similar thing with consultants, mine left as she could no longer commit to the group, then we had fill ins for about 2 months. some great, some good, some iffy! eventually the regional manager shut our group and a new one was founded about a mile down the road which is my current group. it took me a while to settle and get used to it but now i love my new group, and am happier there than the last one. hopefully you will get a fantastic permenant one!

why not start looking at some dresses now online, it may give you some inspiration to get you back on track.

I'm I right that you have syns when feeling bad? What causes you to feel bad, is it just the over eating of syns or something else?

Is it just chocolate you are eating or is it other foods?

Let us know the causes for eating & what you are eating & we can try and help.

I'm I right that you have syns when feeling bad? What causes you to feel bad, is it just the over eating of syns or something else?

Is it just chocolate you are eating or is it other foods?

Let us know the causes for eating & what you are eating & we can try and help.

I DO comfort eat :( I have bipolar and am on medication, but I still get lows and want to eat.
The smallest thing can make me feel REALLY bad and I reach for chocolate, biscuits and crisps :(

Is there anything you could do that could distract you from that want to eat? Maybe going for a walk or something - not only will it help clear your head (and take you well out of temptations way!) but it's great body magic too, which should make you feel really good about yourself :)

Oh you could be talking about me there. I know SW works and suits me as I lost 2st in 2 months last year - have since put it all on and more. However, this time i cannot get my head in the right place. I lost 1lb and put it straight back on the next week.

I know that if I start the day off with half an hour of proper exercise (30 day shred, biggest loser etc) it sets me up for a good day and overeating or going over my syns, just doesn't seem worth it. I really need to get back into daily exercise I think. I'm on the right plan as a carboholic (green days) and I know I can stuff myself with pasta and lose weight so I just need that kick up the bum to spur me on!

I gained another 1lb this wi, 2 last wi. Complete total shambles. I have this morning decided to put an elastic band around my wrist and twang it every time i feel like eating something that i shouldn't. Its only mid day and I've twanged loads, but it has worked for me, so far. Had porridge for breakfast and have not had anything since, although i should of had some fruit but didn't feel hungry. I'm hoping this will work for me as i know that i will keep putting weight on if i don't do something. It's early days but i feel quite optimistic that if i can keep twanging it will stop the mindless eating.

mrskim said:
I gained another 1lb this wi, 2 last wi. Complete total shambles. I have this morning decided to put an elastic band around my wrist and twang it every time i feel like eating something that i shouldn't. Its only mid day and I've twanged loads, but it has worked for me, so far. Had porridge for breakfast and have not had anything since, although i should of had some fruit but didn't feel hungry. I'm hoping this will work for me as i know that i will keep putting weight on if i don't do something. It's early days but i feel quite optimistic that if i can keep twanging it will stop the mindless eating.

Wish I could fit an elastic band around my waist ! Lol x

Good tip, i think, I might try that, Ive been sort of the same this week too, I get weighed tonight and if my scales are about right I might have just pulled it back and sts. I had to get my head right in the zone and start from scratch. We CAN do this ladies! it's all about positive thinking :)

Back