Im struggling

Rach_25

I was doing so well then all of a sudden boom - I cheated once and now it's happening all the time I Keep nibbling on everything - I've let my self down I'm not going to lose (which I know and I am prepared for) - I just cant stop now I have started! So annoyed and angry with myself - I don't want to give up but its not right that I am cheating all the time now! I dont know what to do still have 3 stone to lose (potentially even more). I had a taste of the good life by going out for dinner and that has set me off on this bad path of destruction :cry:I'm disgusted with myself and my behaviour.

This could have been written by me!!!! I'm exactly the same and I don't know what to do :-( thing is I burn every thing I cheat with off and in a way that's worse as I am maintaining and not putting any weight on :/ but it's not going either I'm stuck and its a vicious circle x

I'm on the verge of doing this! I'm really hungry the past 2 days :( but just think about the end result I just keep drinking the water hoping this will help all I want is to nibble on a carrot or even a cucumber xxx

If I was just nibbling carrot and cucumber I'd be happier I'm scoffing choc ect!! Don't cave!!! It's so hard to get out of this cycle x

Oh mine was cheese and ham, and then I had a steak :cry:
I feel like packing this in, but tomorrow a new day - I just hope I can break this cycle xx

Willbeyummy said:
This could have been written by me!!!! I'm exactly the same and I don't know what to do :-( thing is I burn every thing I cheat with off and in a way that's worse as I am maintaining and not putting any weight on :/ but it's not going either I'm stuck and its a vicious circle x

Now this sounds like me oops

Need to stop and break this cycle and get back on track I've been like this 3/4 weeks think the diets over for me but I'm really clinging to this diet x

I'm so glad I am not the only one, I thought I would get bad press for posting this thread :) but come on we can do it guys, we have managed so far - it's not over not until we let it be. I still have 3 stone odd to lose (want to lose more)! xxxxx

Omg just Like me!!! I dunno what to do!! I cheat all the time but wanna be slim so badly! I got away in jut over 2 weeks and wanna shift Agee more pounds!! I've lost almost 3st now Nd it's so hard wen u get to the end!! I am so angry with myself but just find myself eating again! I had a week off in my hols and I can't get back into it :-(((((((((

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Back