I'm sure this has been asked but....

Ali❤

I've searched and can't find anything (the search threw up 'word association!') . It's embarrassing to ask but I'm constipated, seems to be every other week, I'm drinking a lot of fluid but it doesn't seem to help.

Is there anything else I can do... I feel horribly bloated and sluggish :(

Thank you and sorry for tmi!

Ali

Your a star thank you... I'm not sure how constipation in the search came up with word association, actually I'm not sure I want to know lol x

Ooh thank you stivesliz I think I'll give that a go, I have IBS so this is all very new to me :(

I'm not sure if I could stomach the scan bran, it looks hotrid!

I have recently had colonic and both I and my friends swear by it x

stivesliz said:
Every few weeks I buy a packet and think that I will be brave and give it a go but it tastes and looks lik a welcome matt!

That's exactly what my hubby said lol. I make the scan bran cakes up with an options sachet and have them with lots of fruit for breakfast. Or I too with a melted baby bell light and tomato slices. They're not too bad then!!

That's exactly what my hubby said lol. I make the scan bran cakes up with an options sachet and have them with lots of fruit for breakfast. Or I too with a melted baby bell light and tomato slices. They're not too bad then!!

Ooh thank you, I might just pluck up the courage to try some... If I dont like them I'll go with the doormat idea and glue them together and stick them on the step ;)

I put mine in toaster for minimum time I can - then put marmalade on - they are nice & crispy almost like toast. Also put under grill with cheese on - but be careful as they burn easy!!!

angelajane said:
I put mine in toaster for minimum time I can - then put marmalade on - they are nice & crispy almost like toast. Also put under grill with cheese on - but be careful as they burn easy!!!

Sorry angelajane, im havn a blonde moment.....are u saying u toast 'scan brans'?? :)

Thanks jezzi, I think although I'm drinking a fair amount I could do with upping it :) will make sure I do that

Last edited:
I ended up buying senokot max strength as asda was the only shop I could get to yesterday and was feeling really uncomfortable. Took one tablet last night (they take 8-10hrs to work) and thankfully they did work, a little too well! :/

Thanks everyone :)

Back