I'm wearing mine... are you weearing yours ?

just means ya need a poo ;-p xx

Still can't lick them no matter how hard I try... :sigh:

Gaz says he can now his tummy's gone .... or was that he could see it:eek: (no offence gaz x )

Quick question, I got tingles in my bum, moved the pads up so just under ribs and could really feel the contraction but still tingling in my bum .... normal???? :eek:
no....... did you have it on the right way round??? never had bum tingles??????
I wear it (for my upper abs) straight across my belly button ...and lower abs just below...never bum tingles tho hun ...hips sometimes and legs but i like em lol

no....... did you have it on the right way round??? never had bum tingles??????
I wear it (for my upper abs) straight across my belly button ...and lower abs just below...never bum tingles tho hun ...hips sometimes and legs but i like em lol

Okay, so this may say it all.... is there a right way up?? I thought it was odd that when I increased the intensity on the right the contractions strengthened on the left .... DOH!

Okay, so this may say it all.... is there a right way up?? I thought it was odd that when I increased the intensity on the right the contractions strengthened on the left .... DOH!

Tee hee - what you all like - i'll stick to my rowing machine:D

LMAO yeah you will prob find the right way round you will have more luck hun hehehehe

LMAO yeah you will prob find the right way round you will have more luck hun hehehehe

Maybe I've discovered a new way of toning my ar*e at the same time! Taxi for Edwards....

cool no need to buy the shorts!!! Ha ha ha

these sound good are you all seeing a good result then??? and wheres the best place to get it ??? thanks debx

i have one to, not same as u guys ,,
but least i have one :D
i find staying still its hurts slightly so i try n go on my tredmill at same time :D
i for get its there :rolleyes:

I got mine from ebay :)

Slendertone Flex MAX Male Belt- RRP£100 Our Price £70 on eBay, also Toning Belts, Fitness Accessories, Exercise Fitness, Sporting Goods (end time 28-May-08 23:26:01 BST)

@ Nics.... just done 3 x 30 mins @ 90 (high / mid / lower stomach)

Addictive in an ever so slighty wrong way innit :D
Very addictive hun....i use the shorts and belt at the same time ..... and i get a finmbling tingling feeling ...which i rather like lmao..a girls gotta get kicks where she can when she is single lmao

Back