Impatience

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
For some reason today after my weigh in (After loosing five pounds !!!) . I felt a bit down. I still have three stone to go . This was the heaviest weight I have ever started at(14st 5 ) and I am not used of having so far togo . Before this the heaviest I have ever been was12 stone approx. I know there are a lot of you saying Ah poor whinger she only has three stone to loose but its a lot for me. I have been trying to talk to myself (first sign of madness I know :eek:) and make mini goals for myself but what doesnt help is I cant really see the difference yet and I still havent got any comments . Moan Moan!!!! sorry everyone .anyone ever feel like this please say you did or Ill know I am going off my head

You will get there... At least LT should get you there quicker than most other diets...

You should be able to look forward to a slim summer... and be proud that you didnt let yourself get further and further in the hole they call weight gain before you did something about it.

Ive been 25 stone at my heaviest so Ive learnt to enjoy every milestone that you get too...coz it could always be worse and then you'd regret feeling bad about yourself when you were slimmer...

You'll soon be at goal!!!!!

AND WOW 20lbs in 3 weeks THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!

Hiya.

Yes I got three stone to do too, and I find it very daunting. I was doing so well into my second week and crashed and burned on good friday. I'm Disgusted with myself !!!!!!!!.
Kicked myself up the jacksy and my o/h and step daughter gave me a good talking to and hopfully back on track now.
Just hope I still lose some weight on tuesday at weigh in.

I can do this I can do this I can do this....... lol Need an injection of will power, if anyone knows where to get the prescription please let me know.

Jo x

Thanks girls

Thanks girls . I know I have to cop on :copon:and set milestones along the way for myself. Hopefully when I loose a few more pounds and I begin to see it ,it will encourage me . I Think yesterday was just one of those down days for me. At least I didnt eat !!!!!!!!!:copon:

Well done for not eating !

We all have days when we feel down and like eating. It's a test of willpower whether we give in or not.

I've set myself goals of stones - I feel that gives me something to focus on.

Your weight loss to now though has been great. Keep up the good work.

keep going 20 pounds is a lot. I have lost a stone in 3 weeks, I went and tried clothes on yesterday and it was only then that I could really tell. Take one stone at a time. My heaviest was 13:3 at christmas now weigh 11:8 by cutting down and starting lipotrim towards the end of march. We can do it and we will x

We all have days like yours. I have lost 18lbs in 3 weeks and still have over 5 more stone to lose!!! It seems like i will never get there when I look at it long-term. I find it easier just to go from week to week. I have dropped a whole size in jeans and myself notice a big difference but not many people have said anything to me either. I think, they dont think about it as much as we on LT do. they will wake up when loss has been more drastic. :wave_cry: You have done very very good. Is your aim realistic? A stone a month at the moment is mine as this is what LT promises (more or less) and you did it in 3 weeks.;)

The best thing is to not look at it as the bigger picture, take each day as it comes and it will fly by..

Ive lost basically what you wanted to lose and it flew by for me!!

You can do it chick xx

Hey chick, ive also not got a huge amount to lose. ive lost a stone now and to be honest its only been in the last few days ive started to notice a difference in my body. Also today is the first day someone has noticed my weight loss. I think all of a sudden you can notice the difference so hang on in there and pretty soon im sure it will be obvious! xx

I hope you're feeling more positive today. :)

Hope you are feeling more positive today. When I started this I had 8stones to lose. Can you imagine that? 14 weeks in and I now only have 2st 12lbs to go. The time really does fly on this and you will get your 3st off in no time. You will look back in a couple of months and wonder what you were unhappy about.

what other diet hun is going to give ya 20lbs off in 3 weeks? Keep at it hun ya are doing great just keep telling yourself ya can do it. Take each day as it comes and set yourself small realistic goals!!

Back