in 2 minds

it was my first week at a new group week before last and the majority had big losses, last week they had normal 1 to 3 lb losses its normal to have a big loss and the following week have a smaller loss. dont be disheartened if you have a small one or a small gain. i know its hard, we all have down days try and turn it into a possitive rather than a negative. well done on your big loss last week.

You should definatey go honey!

Een f you think you have had a bad week, better to draw a line under it so you can move forward. If you don't, you're more likely to stay off track and potentially do more damage.

I know the feeling (been there many times!:D), but better to get back on the wagon now than leave it and potentially fall off the diet wagon altogether

Hope this helps - I'm no angel myself :rolleyes: but I've been in your shoes and I know how gutted you feel when this happens

Let us know if you go babes - its never as bad as you think it is!

Linz
x

never mind slimmingbride, its better than a gain, and you will probably find you have a wonderful loss next week. Don't get disheartened, stick with it and show them scales your determination this week.

STS is good, dont look on it as a bad thing. Just put it behind you, move on and have a good week this week.

Do keep going to classes though, even if you think you've gained, and try to stay off your own scales. It doesnt help jumping on and off scales all the time cos we all weigh differently each day.

Back