in 2012 im going to be 6 stone lighter

Dee1979

Hi all I'm dee, I'm 32 getting married in September and need to lose 6 stone to start ivf treatment.

I have done every diet in the book. But after being unsuccessful with WW am now on slimming world and gave been for the last 7 months, unfortunatley weight loss Has been very slow. But failure is not an option as my fiance and I want to start IVF in the new year and so have to be six stone lighter!
So today is a fresh start going back to my meeting on weds to see what the damage is and be fully focussed for the coming months.

Well weekend has not been too bad food wise but now at the father in laws for dinner so all syn allowance for week will be used :(

Dinner was lovely roast beef and everything that isn't on the sw plan but meeting is on weds and that's D. Day so I'm glad I enjoyed the last supper.
Was never really bothered about losing weight I was happy and confident now I've been told that if we want a baby I have to it's all I think about and my confidence has plunged.

Has anyone else become diet and weight obsessed since they started ? Also is there a diet that gives a high pound loss in a short time ?

I'm quite obsessed with it :)
First week on any diet can lose you up to a stone in a week. But that is usually just due water loss.
Maybe just try sticking to max 1200 cal per day and do a bit of exercise? xx

Well today has been BAD !!!! Calorie intake has been really high due to an unplanned 12 hr day and going to be at least another 12 hr tomorro and weds meaning I won't be able to go to my slimming class gonna try and be more organised tomorro so no snacking !

Low carb diets give you high pound loss within a short space of time, they're not for the long term however, but I think with diets like Atkins, it helps build your carb intake back up. Maybe pop your head into that forum and see what they say? Sorry I can't be more help but I'm on weight watchers myself! I wish you all the best with weight loss, and eventually ivf/baby! :)

Another less than perfect day
I started off with good intentions however after a really bad day at work I ended up eating far more than I should have! Really hoping to get my comfort eating under control any tips would be great

Back