in 4week 2stone..

renata

Hello everyone!
I so happy:happy036:.On friday had my 4th weight-in,lost another 5lb in total 2 stones:party0011:.Still need 4 more stones to go.
I have a question.I tried to update a weight loss ticker couldn't do it.Could anyone explain how to do it,please.

Brilliant weight loss, well done:happy096:

Click on your ticker or someone else's and it will bring you back to the ticker factory.

Enter your pin number that you used to when making it, must be the same.

Click edit/update weight data and you will get into your account.

when you have updated your ticker then click next and the new data will be on your ticker.

Your ticker will automatically update here as well.

Congrats on the losses. You're doing brilliantly at this.

You say you have 4 more stones to go but believe me that will go so quickly. You will be at target in no time at this rate!

Thank you all.At least i got a kick,because i was so down last week about the diet.Thank you MINI for your help.I have my birthday coming up in 2.5 months if i manage to lose at least 2 more stones,it's gone a be the great present for my 30th.

Another two stone off would certainly be a fantastic achievement and a great 30th birthday present to yourself.

Whoop whoop nicely done hun - fantastic weight loss - keep up the good work! xxx

Wow! that's amazing!!! Over 2 stone in 4 weeks?! What other diet could give you that?!

Well done and keep it up

x

Well done!!!! 2 stone is 4 weeks.... Im so jealous!!! :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WOW :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well done!!!!

Two stone in one month is amazing. Well done you. Keep it going. It is my 1st week on my 2nd attempt and 1st weigh in tomorrow. Hpe to do as well as you over the next few weeks. You are an inspiration, and that would smash my June challenge.
xxx

Back