in a foul mood

Sending you massive hugs.........:hug99:

Oh my goodness. I've just watched this. Oh...my heart goes out to you. It must be awful, just waiting and waiting for that chance of life.

I can't imagine what you must be going through :(

i'm frustrated. always happens on a sunday. relaising another week has apssed and no call. and i get stressed. its never ending.

It would drive me crazy. Must seem never ending.

its does drive you crazy, life is on massive hold.

off to the garden now, then got to face dinner at the in-laws and try and avoid eating. am on CD

You go and beat the h*ll out of those weeds!;)

Hey there - you've made me think very hard - i am on the website now. At least you have found a way you can control your weight if nothing else - be strong and take care x

Hi Misdee - don't know what to say really...:( very moved by the video....what an awful strain on you and your family.

Sending you love and hugs.....

take care

Debz
xx

Hiya
just sending you some postitive vibes to get through the day...

love
geri
x

Hey there...

Just watched the video and it moved me to tears... my thoughts are with you and I really really really hope you get the call soon

much love

Gen xxxx

It's heart breaking...:tear_drop:

Sending prayers and love.:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

What a heart wrenching video, cant even begin to imagine what your daily life is like.......! You are so strong to be going through this diet at the same time as having all the stress at home.

Take care xx

I have just watched the video and don't know how you managing to do CD at the moment. Most people wouldn't be able to do it. Sendding lots of thoughts and love to you all. And remember we are all here for you when you need us
Irene xx

You are all so courageous... sending you all our hugs from our family to yours.. hoping that you get the call soon.

I know in my PM to you I said that you were very strong to cope, and I still mean that. I hope and pray that call comes for you soon x

Bless you - I can't even begin to imagine how you all cope.

Sending you all my love and best wishes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back