In case anyone is interested

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by DeeCe, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. DeeCe

DeeCe Silver Member

Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just been to Marks and Spencer!

I was walking through & thought I'd browse ended up buying 400g packs of turkey mince for £1.99 each!

Which I thought was quite good..:D

Also I had a look at the chicken & turkey wafer slices and the ingredients are (from memory!! didn't buy any..) chicken/turkey (98%), curing salts and cornflour... and since cornflour is a tolerated item I wondered if these would be okay.. as a quick pick me up snack or something as the ones in like Tescos etc have potato or pea starch etc etc etc ..:rolleyes:

Hmm.. thought I'd share this anyway in case no one else has come across it? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I avoid packed chicken like the plague, full of rubbish in it!

4. Choccie

Choccie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25.26%)
    I think I'd avoid the packed chicken if I could but quite honestly it's so hard finding something to eat on the go that I do get these - and also the flavoured ones which do have a little sugar in but sometimes less calories than the plain which I don't understand!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.