In much need of a kick up the bum!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessnicky, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive been doing SW since june and have lost about 23 lbs. I was really determined, but since stopping going to my classes (money is very tight) im slowly losing my will power. It started when i scoffed a box of 8 french fancies, and is slowly getting worse.

I used to walk loads even though i hate it, but now ive completely given up.

Ive got another 4 or 5 stone to loose and i feel like i cnt do it without the support of my group.

:-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congrats on the 23lbs loss! You should draw a line under everything and start afresh tomorrow, don't wait til Monday or you'll pig out tomorrow thinking it's your last chance to! I also do SW on my own due to money being tight but it's just a case of being a little extra disiplined. You need to get back to walking or find something else you like to do as anything is better than nothing. You can find all the support of a group and more on here, there's always someone to help and in this case tell you that you can stop binging and you can get back on track! Consider this your kick up the backside lol!

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Maybe try starting a food diary on here as this may help you to stay on track. Don't give up and hope you already drew a line and started fresh.

5. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Hi Nicky. I too need to attend a group to lose weight, and keep motivated. Money is tight, but I justify the cost as its ONLY £5 a week and thats only 2 boxes of french fancies ;)
    I think we can all justify the fiver because without group I would spend that on 'crap' food and more in a week.
    So I suggest you really sit down and do some maths and see if you can save and spare that little fiver because in the long run if it keeps the weight off it really is worth it.

Good luck xx

6. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    *kick*

Get an old item of clothing that you love and want to get back into, if you dont have one, as and when you can, get yourself one and hang it on your wardrobe to remind you what you want.

7. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Here's your virtual slap on the botty :whoopass:! I agree with a previous poster - I know I would spend over a fiver on chocolate, cakes and crisps if I wasn't going to SW. It really does make sense to go if you can - you'll be saving ££££s and lbs! Whatever you decide to do, draw a line under the french fancy fest and try again. You can do it!

8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have to agree with the others Hun, although I did manage to stick to plan and loose 6.5 stone before going to a class. You just have to think about what you want more. Either the rubbish that is going to make you feel bloated and horrible, not to mention guilty, OR follow a plan that will make you feel good about yourself.
    It can be done Hun.

Good luck.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.