In Need Of A Buddy..x

xSineadx

going to do it this time!
Helloo everyonee..
Didn't really know where to post this.. but basically i'm on the cambridgedieters forum.. thought i would join minimims too! I have been on the camebridge diet just over 8 weeks now i think.. and lost almost 2 stone.. the first few weeks for me were great, i had weight losses of like 6lb 1 week, 8lb the next.. but the last couple of weeks have been so hard.. this really is a journey and it challenges you.
So anyway.. i just wanted to find some diet buddies to help me through my journey.. and obviously for me to be able to help them!
I need to loose another 6 stone.. so anybody who has the same sought of goal or just wantes a buddie for some motivation.. please please email me.. I'm always here, and i love meeting new people!

Email mee.. [email protected]

xx Sinead xx

Hi Sinead
Don't know anything about the other forum you mentioned but I do know that this one is fantastic!! You'll find loads of people that will help and support you along your journey and help you to keep motivated. Looking forward to hearing all about how your getting on xx

Hiya, you will find loads of diet buddies on here. Everyone on here is very supportive and kind. Please keep us informed how you are getting on and well done on your fantastic achievement so far x

Hi Sinead welcome to Minimins :) You will love it here - lots of lovely people. Alot of us have alot of weight to lose (I need to lose about another 9 stone) which is great as everyone understands each other!

Good Luck xxx

I just wanted to say welcome and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your journey.

Welcome and good luck the support on here is great.

look forward to chatting with you.

sara:)

we will always be here for you, always!

this is such a fab forum, i am absolutely addicted...

i've been off work poorly... planning on going back tomorrow, but i have spent so much time on here this week i dunno how i will cope lol...

would access it at work but apparantly we are getting out usage monitored because apparantly if we are surfing the net, when a call comes through we aren't prepared enough to service the clients... what a load of bull lol

(you will also find i ramble on a lot lol) xxx

Back