In need of a SW buddy!

I only have a small mirror (A5 size) in me flat so need to go to work and use the full length mirror in the toilet.

I buy the cheapest sparkling water - 2 liters - and drink it down. At 17p or 20p I reckon I can afford one of them a day...... then I know I've had me water

I'm giving myself a month to get back comfortably into the size 16 stuff I have in me flat - instead of squeezing myself inot them...... the skirt I can't get in will take longer but... trying on my skirts for an interview was a wake up call for me. I am using one skirt as my motivational skirt and maing sure its somewhere where I see it every day. I will get into it again.

I need to get back into my interview suits too...but still at least one size too small...sigh

do you only drink sparkling water? Maybe its just me since my abdominal op but i now find sparkling water gives me too much gas and makes me feel bloated

Hi all

When i started in april my size 16's were fit to burst. They now feel a bit loose which is nice.
Don't drink alcohol either which helps as i like to eat my syns not drink them.
Definately need cake on your birthday.
Do you tally your syns daily or weekly?

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Hi all...... and good morning!

Think a trip to the charity shop is in order - to get some jeans and maybe a skirt...... I am just about squeezing into my current clothes and I refuse to pay full price for bigger clothes! Just not sure whether to go today or tomorrow. My birthday is Wednesday.

I also want to have a photo of myself as a start/before photo - not sure how to maneuver that......

Need to drink more water - I love the sparkling stuff...... I have been drinking a lot of diet Pepsi and forgetting my water

I did a post on my diary about my great trip to the charity shops on Saturday.... you should pop over and have a peep..... x

I've been trying out SW cakes in the run to my birthday (Day after yours, haha!)
I'm thinking of making an airy cake i loved making before.. I'll need to use 50g flour though and a teaspoon of baking powder.. that's 9 syns there. But this is also for a full cake.
Maybe sugar can be replaced for sweetner.. so keep it lower on the syns. And I could use vanilla essence instead of melted chocolate like normal, or just measure out the chocolate and then make sure I stick to even slices to work out all of the syns. :)
I've found that home making stuff is far easier to work out the syn value.. and you can adjust it to have whatever you want in it! Squirty cream isn't too high in syns so you could feel the middle with that and sliced strawberries or mixed berries.. like a victoria sponge cake. :D (non branded aerosol low fat 2 level tbsp 1/2 syn for squirty cream)

sorry writing it like so.. Ranting out loud is easier. :D

but yeah, assuming cake base : 9 syns cream (going with 10 tbsp) 2.5.. that's 11.5 for the whole cake. say cut it into 8 slices and rounded up that works out as 1.5 syns per slice.
I may test this out tomorrow (No time to go shopping today unfortunately) and let you know how it goes and give you the recipe if it works out if you want? :)
Sorry for the thinking whilst typing, haha!

With full photos I get a friend or the partner to take one of me. It's so much easier then using a mirror :)

And Sham (B&W) normally only wants to play ball. Arya is the cuddle (and ear licking out) monster. :eek:

I've been trying out SW cakes in the run to my birthday (Day after yours, haha!)
I'm thinking of making an airy cake i loved making before.. I'll need to use 50g flour though and a teaspoon of baking powder.. that's 9 syns there. But this is also for a full cake.
Maybe sugar can be replaced for sweetner.. so keep it lower on the syns. And I could use vanilla essence instead of melted chocolate like normal, or just measure out the chocolate and then make sure I stick to even slices to work out all of the syns. :)
I've found that home making stuff is far easier to work out the syn value.. and you can adjust it to have whatever you want in it! Squirty cream isn't too high in syns so you could feel the middle with that and sliced strawberries or mixed berries.. like a victoria sponge cake. :D (non branded aerosol low fat 2 level tbsp 1/2 syn for squirty cream)

sorry writing it like so.. Ranting out loud is easier. :D

but yeah, assuming cake base : 9 syns cream (going with 10 tbsp) 2.5.. that's 11.5 for the whole cake. say cut it into 8 slices and rounded up that works out as 1.5 syns per slice.
I may test this out tomorrow (No time to go shopping today unfortunately) and let you know how it goes and give you the recipe if it works out if you want? :)
Sorry for the thinking whilst typing, haha!

With full photos I get a friend or the partner to take one of me. It's so much easier then using a mirror :)

And Sham (B&W) normally only wants to play ball. Arya is the cuddle (and ear licking out) monster. :eek:

Both my babies are ear lickers..... usually hubbies xx

Love seeing the photo's..... Keep 'em coming :)

My trip to the charity shops gleaned nothing but got a cheap pair of jogging bottoms from bon marche. I have in my mind to get a denim skirt but I'm blowed if I can find one (that's cheap)

I mainly drink water that god has f*rted in ...... sorry sparkling water ..... but have squash to go along with my tap water.

May I ask you BCP where yo took your measurements from to lose a total of 66 inches?

Well its been a long time since my elevenses so guess its time to eat..... what shall I have?

By the way - am I the only one having trouble with the syns section of the website. I know I spelt Twix right but it says not found........ that was my indulgence this morning.

Love seeing the photo's..... Keep 'em coming :)

My trip to the charity shops gleaned nothing but got a cheap pair of jogging bottoms from bon marche. I have in my mind to get a denim skirt but I'm blowed if I can find one (that's cheap)

I mainly drink water that god has f*rted in ...... sorry sparkling water ..... but have squash to go along with my tap water.

May I ask you BCP where yo took your measurements from to lose a total of 66 inches?

Well its been a long time since my elevenses so guess its time to eat..... what shall I have?

By the way - am I the only one having trouble with the syns section of the website. I know I spelt Twix right but it says not found........ that was my indulgence this morning.

I use the Rosemary Conley magic measure...

Z

It's brilliant you can really see your progress.... first measure you put the big tabs in place.... then as you get smaller you move the smaller tabs along :D....

9k=
tabs

magic-measure.jpg

measure-diagram.jpg
Having trouble getting the pics to post xx

I meant whereabouts on your body? What places? :)

I will have to look into that.

Oh! By the way I count me syns daily MockRidge but normally have one day off and certainly don't beat myself up for going half a syn over the 15. Yes...... I use syns to the max

I meant whereabouts on your body? What places? :)

I will have to look into that.

Oh! By the way I count me syns daily MockRidge but normally have one day off and certainly don't beat myself up for going half a syn over the 15. Yes...... I use syns to the max

I know what you meant..... if you look at the above diagram it shows where I measure

I may have to invest in one of those tape measures! I hope I have as good results as you do. :D
I've lost 5.5 inches on bust and hips, 6 inches on tummy. Still have a long way to go.

Your dogs are cute :D

The SW app is down atm.

A 58g twix (both fingers) is 14.5 syns.

I found out today that if you unblock the hoover tube the hoover actually works and isn't broken. :rolleyes:

I may have to invest in one of those tape measures! I hope I have as good results as you do. :D
I've lost 5.5 inches on bust and hips, 6 inches on tummy. Still have a long way to go.

Your dogs are cute :D

The SW app is down atm.

A 58g twix (both fingers) is 14.5 syns.

I found out today that if you unblock the hoover tube the hoover actually works and isn't broken. :rolleyes:

If you have 2 collies I'm not surprised your pipe was blocked :D

That's great inch loss.... did you only start in may?

Thanks BCP - I see the photo now......

I'll have to invest in one of those........

Done 6,100 steps today..... and today I have felt hungry. In fact I think I shall raid my fridge now.......

Raiders of the lost fridge ;)

photo4.jpg

Back