In need of a SW buddy!

Can't see the last pic you posted :(

Yeah I started beginning of May. I've actually been losing really quickly until my last weigh in (sts). I do exercise a lot with having two collies so that probably helps Haha. I've actually just seen an automatic ball launcher online and if it wasn't so dear I would get it for my ball obsessed dogs!

I'll post pics of my loss in a sec. I still can't see it in the mirror!

Sorry you can't see the picc.... it's Indiana Pug ....

Wow if you only started then that's amazing :D

I do love pugs! :D

Sorry I was doing my 10 min on the exercise bike.. On the computer now and the links are saved here.. hehe :)

Start photo
YiAzrgp.jpg

this was two months in :
ITwdRVj.jpg

And this one was taken last tuesday because my mum demanded another photo, haha. (She lives in Switzerland so we don't get to see eachother that much.)

tNWnxFW.jpg

I know I'm still very large but it's coming off and that's the main thing :)

I do love pugs! :D

Sorry I was doing my 10 min on the exercise bike.. On the computer now and the links are saved here.. hehe :)

Start photo
View attachment 147700

this was two months in :
View attachment 147701

And this one was taken last tuesday because my mum demanded another photo, haha. (She lives in Switzerland so we don't get to see eachother that much.)

View attachment 147703

I know I'm still very large but it's coming off and that's the main thing :)

Go you :D amazing progress hun xx

How long has your mum lived there?

That tape measure looks too complicated for me!! Im amazed the hips are really higher up than where i have been measuring...ive always assumed my widest bit was my hips....so wonder i cant get clothes to fit lol

Still cant feel my hips to measure from there. One day maybe i will feel them again

That tape measure looks too complicated for me!! Im amazed the hips are really higher up than where i have been measuring...ive always assumed my widest bit was my hips....so wonder i cant get clothes to fit lol

It's actually very simple..... there is two sets of plastic tabs.... the first time you measure you clip the large tabs in place ..... as soon as you get smaller on any of the places you put the small tab of that colour in place..... they are colour coded for different body parts.... then you just keep moving the small tabs.... it is so encouraging to watch the gaps get bigger :D

Im severely colour blind can you imagine the pickle id get into??? Lol

You could get a sharpie and number them? :)
Going to the partners parents for a few days this weekend so I'll order mine after. . Knowing my luck it will arrive when I'm not here if I order now haha

Going to start measuring so i can see the inches if not pounds.

Just became a nanny so want to be a slim and fit one not ran round after little ones for a while.

love your pics BCP really inspiring (cant see them when i use the app).

just made a bread pudding now to hide it before OH eats it all.

Going to start measuring so i can see the inches if not pounds.

Just became a nanny so want to be a slim and fit one not ran round after little ones for a while.

love your pics BCP really inspiring (cant see them when i use the app).

just made a bread pudding now to hide it before OH eats it all.

Thanks sweetie.... very kind of you to say so xx

Just been for my weigh in.. 2lbs off and slimmer of the month! So happy and I felt I had to share it with you lovely bunch. :D

Brilliant honey..... you deserve some fireworks xx

Congrats Mel

Had a lazy day today. Listened to a chapter of an audiobook and whittled away the rest of the time

Haven't had enough to eat today - will make up for it tomorrow I guess. Not looking forward to it but..... I guess its just another day.... going to have me hair cut so in theory I should weigh less come Saturday.

Brought one of those measure things - lets hope it isn't too fiddly.

So yesterday was the end of my 5 week blind weigh in. I had two losses, two maintains and one gain. I lost 6lb over all. I've now lost 4st1.5lb but didn't save my history so am heading towards my 3st award only 2.5lb to go. There is 4st between these pictures!

ForumRunner_20140730_122104.png

Well I've had me nails done and my hair cut......

Could have been a much worse day

apart from the chocolate I had this afternoon
Think I will have some curry this evening - a tin of asda chickpea dahl is in order methinks

Back