In need of a SW buddy!

I KNOW we can all do this just for one day, can't we?

Enjoy your walk with the pup.... on my second mug of coffee...... I'll soon be human

A gallon of the stuff wont make me feel human

Just got up after my night shift my lunch:
Chicken mayo sandwich (hexb ,1 syn)
Velvets (4syns)
Strawberries (my SF)
Washed down with 2 coffees maybe 3 love coffee

Dinner tonight is:
Steak, chips, mushrooms & salad

Supper (another night shift)
Prawn pasta salad (2 syns)

2 rich tea finger bisc (2 syns) for when i get home at 6.30

Snacks
Alpen light bar (3 syns)
Fruitopolis & jelly (1 syn)
Fruit

Thats my meal plan today might swap prawn pasta salad for ryvitas and bananna see what i fancy later.

I do EE because it fits in with the family but am going to look at starting to have a couple of green days.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

sounds yum!

I'm kinda panicking about tomorrow.. I think I've probably gained :(

your food has been fine. Great saying you had a birthday. So if you sts or gain it will be down to your *week (or those new nails lol) and will rectify itself next week.

Don't beat yourself up about what has not happened just concentrate on where you are today and good luck for tomorrow.

I have to remind myself that i have signed up for life and sometimes things happen. Just get off the roller coaster when it does and back on the wagon.

your food has been fine. Great saying you had a birthday. So if you sts or gain it will be down to your *week (or those new nails lol) and will rectify itself next week. Don't beat yourself up about what has not happened just concentrate on where you are today and good luck for tomorrow. I have to remind myself that i have signed up for life and sometimes things happen. Just get off the roller coaster when it does and back on the wagon.

This is brilliant advise - I need to remember this x

Hi!

An on track day for me!! First one in a long time - although we still have the rest of the evening to go yet!

GREEN

70g shreddies - 2 x b
350ml skimmed milk - a
Boiled egg

Uncle bens egg fried rice - 4
WW crisps - 4

Boiled egg

SW potato wedges
3 x Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages
Beans
30g cheese - a

Mullerlight Turkish Delight
Choc Shot - 0.5
Mini meringue nest - 0.5

Half a latte and 1 x sugar - 3
SF juice
Buttermint tea

Syns - 12

Walked with Jack on the beach for an hour this morning before work. I love that time of the morning when the sun is just coming up and the tourists haven't arrived yet! Planning a quiet night curled up with my book.

Hi all, I have just signed up here, I kept ending up here when searching for SW stuff on google so thought I may as well join. I am starting on the slimming world extra easy plan tomorrow, just the online version not the group meetings. I could do with a buddy as I have never done slimming world before and I'm trying to get my head round it! I've just done a meal plan for the week and ordered the food to be delivered tomorrow morning. Excited to start!
PM me if you want to buddy up / share meal plans, tips/ideas etc.

Hi all, I have just signed up here, I kept ending up here when searching for SW stuff on google so thought I may as well join. I am starting on the slimming world extra easy plan tomorrow, just the online version not the group meetings. I could do with a buddy as I have never done slimming world before and I'm trying to get my head round it! I've just done a meal plan for the week and ordered the food to be delivered tomorrow morning. Excited to start!
PM me if you want to buddy up / share meal plans, tips/ideas etc.

Hi and welcome

you are in the right place for help and advice there is plenty on here.
I do SW at home alone and find this site perfect for filling in the gaps.
There are a couple of stickys that i found very helpfull when starting.
I follow the EE with an odd green day and find it fits into life really well.
Doing a plan is a very good way to start.
Good Luck

:) If anybody wants to inbox me for my mobile number I will keep in touch via whatsapp ... hope this is okay to post :)

Hi and welcome

you are in the right place for help and advice there is plenty on here.
I do SW at home alone and find this site perfect for filling in the gaps.
There are a couple of stickys that i found very helpfull when starting.
I follow the EE with an odd green day and find it fits into life really well.
Doing a plan is a very good way to start.
Good Luck

Thanks :) I have found lots on here already, more than on the actual SW site to be honest! I like looking at other people's plans for ideas.

Hi ladies!
Back to earth with a bump after the birthday weekend. Had a 2lb gain which I'll take an run considering the amount of champagne consumed haha. Right back on it now tho 18 weigh ins left until we fly to tenerife I will wear a bikini on that holiday!

Hi ladies!
Back to earth with a bump after the birthday weekend. Had a 2lb gain which I'll take an run considering the amount of champagne consumed haha. Right back on it now tho 18 weigh ins left until we fly to tenerife I will wear a bikini on that holiday!

2lb is not bad for a birthday and sure thats allowed.
i'm on the countdown to christmas no hol till next year for me not sure i'll ever be brave enough for a bikini though.

Well, not only was WI kind but it also decided to shine the sun up my backside with a 5.5 loss!!! Couldn't have grinned more, lol.

hope everyone's day is going well. :)

And welcome to the newbies :D as you can see SW is amazing, lol. :D

Well, not only was WI kind but it also decided to shine the sun up my backside with a 5.5 loss!!! Couldn't have grinned more, lol. hope everyone's day is going well. :) And welcome to the newbies :D as you can see SW is amazing, lol. :D

Fantastic news!!
Whoop whoop!!!

Thats a great loss MC bet your still grinning like a cheshire cat i know i would.

Everyone got their free fruit and veg voucher for morrisons in the sun. Missed it last time so got 2.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Well, not only was WI kind but it also decided to shine the sun up my backside with a 5.5 loss!!! Couldn't have grinned more, lol.

hope everyone's day is going well. :)

And welcome to the newbies :D as you can see SW is amazing, lol. :D

Amazing loss xx

Back