In need of a SW buddy!

Hiya I'm 27 aswell my oh is pretty supportive until the weekend comes and he remembers beer lol I've been struggling a lot lately have lost 2 and a half so far but still have around 12 to lose :( always looking for someone to buddy up with as I'm sure everyone else is sick to the back teeth of me going on about it lol x

Hiya I'm 27 aswell my oh is pretty supportive until the weekend comes and he remembers beer lol I've been struggling a lot lately have lost 2 and a half so far but still have around 12 to lose :( always looking for someone to buddy up with as I'm sure everyone else is sick to the back teeth of me going on about it lol x

Welcome! Well done on your lose so far!
Everyone is really nice and friendly! Look forward to following your journey x

Hi all
Hope everyone has had a good week.
No loss for me sts but sure it will show next week.
Think i might have got to a sticky point so will just keep going (prod remember its for life) the weight will go when its ready.
Did go to my first zumba class last night which was fun. Not sure i kept up but was red enough when i finished to know i must have done some good. Need to start thinking about toning now got a year to reach where i want to be for my holiday next august.
Hello to all the newbies.

Deb

Hi all Hope everyone has had a good week. No loss for me sts but sure it will show next week. Think i might have got to a sticky point so will just keep going (prod remember its for life) the weight will go when its ready. Did go to my first zumba class last night which was fun. Not sure i kept up but was red enough when i finished to know i must have done some good. Need to start thinking about toning now got a year to reach where i want to be for my holiday next august. Hello to all the newbies. Deb

Morning!

0.5lbs on for me. Determined to actually lose some weight this week so it's full steam ahead and so far so good! Going to move groups and weigh on Thursday to give me an extra day. Started the morning with an hours dog walk on the beach and I've just polished off fried eggs on toast :)
Zumba sounds like great fun! I've often thought about doing it but I have no co-ordination and I know I'd just end up in a heap on the floor!! Have a good day x

Everyone is lovely here, Aimz. :)
If you want a beer at the weekend have one, just make sure to syn it and don't go over your syns. :)

Sounds like a nice week Deb! did you remember to drink more water with doing the zumba?
Apparently squats are good for toning.. I've started doing them. Goodness knows I need a lot to tone haha :D

MrsK : Maybe you should have gone for a wee first, then you may have had a STS? ;)
but yeah, it's only a small gain and I bet you'll get it and more off next week. :)

We were at the vets this morning (booster for youngest) and we've successfully got 2kg off her in a months time, and that was just by more exercise so yay. :D (although I'm sure it's 1kg and the vet typo'd last month..)
still got a little bit more to go with her, but we're getting there. :) She shouldn't have stolen sham's food in the first place! I keep a closer eye on their food now. Can't wait until it gets cooler and we can have even more walks. They both nearly keeled over with the 2 min walk from the car to vets this morning.. it's far too hot even though there was a storm last night. :(

I've been eating more fruit this week so I hope it shows on the scales next week. :) Although I may have TOTM bloating next week as I didn't appear to have it last week. (hoping it will finish by tuesday!)

Will have a lot of body magic as well today with the amount of wash I have to do, and skip runs. I shall be complaining about it tonight ;)

hope you're all well xx

Everyone is lovely here, Aimz. :) If you want a beer at the weekend have one, just make sure to syn it and don't go over your syns. :) Sounds like a nice week Deb! did you remember to drink more water with doing the zumba? Apparently squats are good for toning.. I've started doing them. Goodness knows I need a lot to tone haha :D MrsK : Maybe you should have gone for a wee first, then you may have had a STS? ;) but yeah, it's only a small gain and I bet you'll get it and more off next week. :) We were at the vets this morning (booster for youngest) and we've successfully got 2kg off her in a months time, and that was just by more exercise so yay. :D (although I'm sure it's 1kg and the vet typo'd last month..) still got a little bit more to go with her, but we're getting there. :) She shouldn't have stolen sham's food in the first place! I keep a closer eye on their food now. Can't wait until it gets cooler and we can have even more walks. They both nearly keeled over with the 2 min walk from the car to vets this morning.. it's far too hot even though there was a storm last night. :( I've been eating more fruit this week so I hope it shows on the scales next week. :) Although I may have TOTM bloating next week as I didn't appear to have it last week. (hoping it will finish by tuesday!) Will have a lot of body magic as well today with the amount of wash I have to do, and skip runs. I shall be complaining about it tonight ;) hope you're all well xx

Hehe I wee'd as much as I could! Definitely just me having an off plan week. Just annoyed with myself that I have been on plan for 4 weeks and I've lost 0lbs! Unfortunately life has gotten in the way and it's just one of those things. Determined to stick to the plan and have a great loss this week!
Hope your dog gets on the vet ok this morning and she's lost some more weight! Much cooler here today thank goodness. Jack hates the heat and we have to do much later walks in the evening, which doesn't please him. However he doesn't like the cold too much either so in winter he'll be back to hiding under the covers in our bed! There's just no pleasing him lol! Have a good weekend x

Everyone seems really welcoming I wish I had joined ages ago :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I feel the same! I've lurked for ages but never had the courage to post much. I've recently just this thread and everyone is lovely! How has your week gone? What day do you weigh? I'm a Wednesday weigher but I'm changing to a Thursday this week to give myself an extra day which will hoping give me a loss!

Tbh I wouldn't usually post but I thought I'm just going to do it and I'm glad I have! My weeks going well always when I think I have a really good week I never lose much last week I was convinced I put on and had lost 6lb so now I just try not to guess.
I'm a Wednesday weigher too I quite like it being in the middle of the week.
Zumba looks like so much fun I wish I had the courage to join one but I don't think I could keep up lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Tbh I wouldn't usually post but I thought I'm just going to do it and I'm glad I have! My weeks going well always when I think I have a really good week I never lose much last week I was convinced I put on and had lost 6lb so now I just try not to guess. I'm a Wednesday weigher too I quite like it being in the middle of the week. Zumba looks like so much fun I wish I had the courage to join one but I don't think I could keep up lol xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

6lbs loss is fantastic!!! I only joined 4 weeks ago and so far have managed to regain the 2lbs I lost in my first week. Dog and dad were poorly and they took priority over food. Weighed this week, faced other gain and now I'm ready to crack on with it properly! I feel the same as you about Zumba! I get my exercise from walking the dog - nothing like a 7am walk on the beach to start the day!

Thankyou I lost 5lb the week before aswell but the 2 weeks before that I completely lost my way and put on loads! I have now refocused every time I get close to a stone mark I put on again lol.
It's lovely going for a walk with the dog nice and peaceful unlike my house ATM lol xx

Thankyou I lost 5lb the week before aswell but the 2 weeks before that I completely lost my way and put on loads! I have now refocused every time I get close to a stone mark I put on again lol. It's lovely going for a walk with the dog nice and peaceful unlike my house ATM lol xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm the same - life gets in the way and we are only human. Fingers crossed for another loss for you on Wednesday! I love my peace and quiet. Husband always has to have background noise and it drive me mad! So you have children, pets etc?

Thank you have my fingers crossed for you too!
i have 3 children a 9 year old daughter and twins who are 1 on the 25th boy and a girl. I don't have any pets ATM we live in quite a small house but would love some when we move. What about you?x

Thank you have my fingers crossed for you too! i have 3 children a 9 year old daughter and twins who are 1 on the 25th boy and a girl. I don't have any pets ATM we live in quite a small house but would love some when we move. What about you?x

No wonder you don't have a quiet house lol!! No children for us - we have a dog who is our child instead! 2.5 year old JR/Westie cross. Totally spoilt and the love of my life!

No never quiet but the eldest is harder than the twins ATM lol. Aww lovely dogs they are just as much family as children are :)

Back