In need of a SW buddy!

Hey ladies, had a good week here and only lost half. Shouldn't complain but I am haha.
Git a trip to London this weekend to see family all food is out of my control so trying to be 100% before and hoping!

Meloncollie where are you that's so warm!?

Hello my lovelies.... hope everyone is having a great Sunday....

STS for two weeks and have been on plan. Got this week off work so out and about with the family.
Decided not to weigh for two weeks take the pressure of the numbers on the scales ruling my life.
Have become a serial weigher.
Hope to at least STS and then be ready to fire on all cylinders.
Hope everyone else are doing ok.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Had a lovely sunday, how about you? :)

Must be annoying to STS with sticking on plan! a few weeks off sounds like a good idea though. :)

I've upped my exercise and also eaten more super free so I hope it shows on the scales tomorrow.. fingers crossed ay? :)

Another gain for me no surprise though as we had a weekend away.

Right back on it now.
I found when I did my blind weigh in I did better than seeing the scales every week.

Hi all!

Im struggling at the moment and hoping having someone to speak to and to build a friendship with (text/whatsapp possibly) will help me get to my goal. Ive lost 2st 4lbs since October and Im up and down more than a yoyo! I still have 5st 4.5lbs to target and it seems like such a long way off. My husband is trying to follow SW but he doesnt have much will power so trying to get him to understand how hard I am finding things is impossible!
Im 27, and a stay at home mum with two children which is difficult as im never far from the biscuit tin! So if anybody doesnt think im a saddo (haha) and wants a buddy let me know xx

Would love to follow you, weight loss journeys can be very brutal and everyone struggles, I've lost116.5lb since December 2012 but I have hit brick walls a few times and in June and July I gained 9.5lb but having a good month so far and I know plenty of women who are in your shoes, my advice is to dig deep

Another gain for me no surprise though as we had a weekend away.

Right back on it now.
I found when I did my blind weigh in I did better than seeing the scales every week.

Had a complete week off plan. OMG think i was ok to start with still cooking healthy meals till about thurs then used it as an excuse to eat choc bisc cakes (ate 3 doughnuts and a muffin yesterday).
Think that made me stop and think was it worth it did i really enjoy it. Definately not!
Back to work tonight so will be 100% back on plan tomorrow.
Did weigh and have a 2lb gain to shift before fridays real weigh-in.
Hope everyone is doing ok.

By so small miracle I lost a pound. I ate well during the day but then EVERY night I scoffed stupid junk. I didn't deserve the pound off but am thankful I got it. This self sabotage has to stop!!

Hey
Im the queen of self sabotage. Food is total crutch for me at the mo. Restarting slimming world from home and have come bk to MiniMins cos everyone here is so lovely and the support is amazing.

So glad you lost that pound. Small steps in the direction you want....it will get easier.x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey
Im the queen of self sabotage. Food is total crutch for me at the mo. Restarting slimming world from home and have come bk to MiniMins cos everyone here is so lovely and the support is amazing.

So glad you lost that pound. Small steps in the direction you want....it will get easier.x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back!
I've been using this place more this last few months. It's nice to have a place to vent! Restarting is a good step in the right direction good luck with your journey xx

I'm starting back tomorrow! Add me everyone! Mxx

My weights prob wrong, thAt was my weight when I first started in 2011. Had surgery since then and then married. Put at least two stone on since I got down to 11 stone. Dreading what they tell me tomorrow when I join, prob more like 14 stone xx

My weights prob wrong, thAt was my weight when I first started in 2011. Had surgery since then and then married. Put at least two stone on since I got down to 11 stone. Dreading what they tell me tomorrow when I join, prob more like 14 stone xx

Welcome

I dreaded my first weigh in after a long time away but you have to start somewhere and it does come off quickly to start. I think if i didn't start when i did where would i be now.
Good luck on your journey.

Deb

Welcome I dreaded my first weigh in after a long time away but you have to start somewhere and it does come off quickly to start. I think if i didn't start when i did where would i be now. Good luck on your journey. Deb 1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Was shocked and horrified at my first weigh in, I need to get back to what I was previously when I first joined SW in 2011. Thanks for the support xxx

Was shocked and horrified at my first weigh in, I need to get back to what I was previously when I first joined SW in 2011. Thanks for the support xxx

you've made the first step that's a good start.
starting afresh tomorrow after a couple of weeks off plan.
school hols fin today so back to normal routine.

you've made the first step that's a good start. starting afresh tomorrow after a couple of weeks off plan. school hols fin today so back to normal routine.
Aww thanks for your support ? 4lb off on Monday (first weigh in), would love 2 stone off for Christmas ??? Xxx

Back