In need of a SW buddy!

I've been trying something new for the last couple of weeks. Eggs and bacon for brekkie and carbs for lunch due to that I've gained both weeks so I'm up a pound. I'm glad it's only a pound but it's frustrating when I've stuck to it. So back to old salads and fruit this week hoping to see a loss.

Hi everyone
Does anyone mind if I join?
I am looking for a buddy.
I joined slimming world on Saturday after my doctor told me that I need to lose weight before my health suffers anymore.
I am not very good at dieting and tried every diet known to man.
Never tried slimming world before but I have heard great things.
I have 7 Stone to lose :(

:) x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone
Does anyone mind if I join?
I am looking for a buddy.
I joined slimming world on Saturday after my doctor told me that I need to lose weight before my health suffers anymore.
I am not very good at dieting and tried every diet known to man.
Never tried slimming world before but I have heard great things.
I have 7 Stone to lose :(

:) x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Gemma welcome :) when you get into sw you will love it I'm sure it's so easy to follow and you can still have nice stuff! I've lost 2st12.0.5 so far (that last pound and a half is being stubborn) and still want to lose around another 7(ish) what day do you weigh in?
Good luck :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all!
I've taken a little break from sw and have spent the last week simply calorie counting it's really helped and I've lost 2lb this week.
I've got a couple of weeks left of my countdown so I'm still going to grp which feels weird but I don't wanna lose my money after that I'll see how it's going and decide if I'll restart sw.

Hi Gemma welcome :) when you get into sw you will love it I'm sure it's so easy to follow and you can still have nice stuff! I've lost 2st12.0.5 so far (that last pound and a half is being stubborn) and still want to lose around another 7(ish) what day do you weigh in?
Good luck :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My weigh in is a Saturday

Hi all!
I've taken a little break from sw and have spent the last week simply calorie counting it's really helped and I've lost 2lb this week.
I've got a couple of weeks left of my countdown so I'm still going to grp which feels weird but I don't wanna lose my money after that I'll see how it's going and decide if I'll restart sw.

Been on a break aswell but got to weigh friday {have been maintaining} and restart feel ready to push for the next stone.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Hi guys i have decided after much too-ing and fro-ing to start sw again after 7 years away from it. I know it works as i lost 3 stone when i had my daughter however i put it all back on again plus an extra 2 stone:cry:
I am not going to class just doing it at home and i would love to join this group if i can please?
Good luck to all weighing in this week xx

Hi All!

I'm kind of new to SW, Started a month ago and have has a small loss each week. I'm quite happy with that though, as I'd rather lose 1lb each week and keep it off than lose 7lb one week and put 4 on the next which is what has happened to me in the past.

I don't really have any friends that struggle with their weight at all, they are all lovely and slim, fit and healthy and know when to stop, whereas I'm usually the one eating as much as I can and always ordering dessert:jelous:

Since starting I have almost managed to avoid eating rubbish/junk food, although I did take my two girls to Mcdonalds on Friday, I had a cheeseburger and small fries with a diet coke, in the past it would have been a large big Mac Meal with extra Mozzerella dippers, an apple pie and what ever the girls left over. So I was quite proud of myself for that!

I'm trying to plan meals in advance so I don't panic and eat whatever is to hand or quick and easy, it not always simple as I work full time. HiFi bars have been my saviour when I'm craving chocolate.

If anyone out there thinks they'd like to join up for support ect I'd love to!

x

Hi little!

Sounds like you're off to a good start! Where are you based. I'm back to sw today starting with a green tea! I've planned to bulk make a heap of meals for the freezer so I can be super prepared

Hi JanieJane

I live in the land of Bling... I mean Essex lol! Today hasn't been great, I ate sponge cake and custard at lunch time, it was delicious, but now I feel terrible :( I also had Pasta with homemade veg sauce and a baked potato - all free foods, but now I'm stuffed because I ate so much and can't face eating anything else today.

It's freezing here today and someone keeps leaving the back door open, I'm loathe to put the central heating on, it looks like winter is fast approaching.

Going to drop my youngest daughter off to her tutor and then walk the dog for a while with my elder girl, need to try and walk off all those carbs lol.

How's your day been? Did you manage to cook up a storm?

X

Hi little!

Sounds like you're off to a good start! Where are you based. I'm back to sw today starting with a green tea! I've planned to bulk make a heap of meals for the freezer so I can be super prepared

Hey! Sorry for the delayed response we've just moved and the Internet has been sparce!

I've cooked various things this week the slow cooker has been non stop. Have had a yummy soup and veggie lasagne, roast stuffed chicken and tonight we've got a slow cooked chow mein! Not sure how it'll turn out but fc! My head is finally back in the game yay :)

Hi please may I join?
Been going SW 8 weeks now and have lost 17lb. Packed fags up last week and have stuck to plan 100% and managed to loose 2lb was really surprised and pleased. Not been an easy week doing both so hoping to get support from you guys if that's ok. X

I do SW online but my mate who goes to group sais her consultant told her to have different HE's everyday to maximise weight loss. Just wondered if you guys do this? I've had weetabix and milk for brekkie everyday for weeks!! Lol x

Hi Aly
How long you been doing SW? Are you enjoying it? X

Hi hun,
I love SW im never hungry, ive been doing it on and off for a couple years, when i moved house and job i fell off the wagon though and never managed to get back on it until now but ive got to start from scratch again as ive put all the weight back on that I'd lost. i also cant afford to go to group but even if i could i work really funny hours sometimes so cant get to a group that i can attend on the same day at the same time. thats why im on here to get as much support as i can and to offer my support to everyone else.. its difficult doing it on your own :) how long have you been doing it? are you enjoying it?

haha just noticed i seem to have given you my whole life story but yes i am enjoying it :p

Aly xx

Not at all hun :) I've only been doing it 8 weeks and been really enjoying it but last week gave up fags ( had bad cough, again ) so struggled to do both last week but stuck to plan 100% and just ate extra free food and was ok. I have done SW in the past, twice and lasted 2 weeks both times ( hangs head in shame),, but this time I've just said to myself it's forever and if it takes me years to be slim then so be it.. Found this thread and thought what lovely ppl on here and like you would love to get and give support too xx

Back