In need of a SW buddy!

Thanks hun, just going to take it day at a time and see how I get on.. I know what you mean, I need that feeling of being full and if you don't feel full that's when you just pick at stuff and cheat, thank god for free food lol. I'd really like to share tips, recipes etc with you if yr up for it :) x

Lol, I'm prob not gonna be much help either :) if all else fails at the very least we can have moan. ;) last couple of days I've been alternating HE's. One day I'll have 30g cheddar and two small hovis slices and then I'll have weetabix and milk. Have to say though eating cheese and bread just felt wrong lol. After my friend said to mix HE's up abit be interesting to see if it makes a difference on the scales. I weigh myself at home on a Saturday morning, when do you weigh in? I'm also trying to put a pic and my weight on my profile but to no avail, I'm rubbish at things like that. Will have to ask
My 16yr old to help me, she'll prob do it with her eyes shut lol. Last night had bacon, eggs (fry light) beans and loads of mushrooms it's great you can eat stuff like that on SW xx

i hope mixing them up works out for you :) i think im going to class yesterday as my first proper weigh in its just difficult as i have to weigh myself at the gym and i dont go to the gym the same days every week because i work alternate shifts. so one week weigh in will be a thursday and another week it will be a tuesday :/ i LOVE having fry ups (with frylight of course) for breakfast on the weekends im off and its all free, well, except for the sausages but i have the Sainsburys own Be good to yourself sausages out of the chillers and they are only half a syn each :p it is great that you can have all the food you love and lose weight. :)! xx

Hi Aly
I get those sausages too is it Cumberland ones you have? I see what you mean bout weighing but at least you can weigh in at the gym regular.. I've had SW spag Bol tonight and had bit of cauliflower & broccoli to bulk it out abit, I'm stuffed now but give me an hour and I'll be using some syns up :) I use my syns for chocolate mostly as I love the stuff and curly wurlys are great at 6 syns each. How bout you what do you use syns for? Before I stopped smoking I use to save a lot of syns for wine at wkend but I've stopped that too as I can't drink without a fag lol. X

Hi Aly
I get those sausages too is it Cumberland ones you have? I see what you mean bout weighing but at least you can weigh in at the gym regular.. I've had SW spag Bol tonight and had bit of cauliflower & broccoli to bulk it out abit, I'm stuffed now but give me an hour and I'll be using some syns up :) I use my syns for chocolate mostly as I love the stuff and curly wurlys are great at 6 syns each. How bout you what do you use syns for? Before I stopped smoking I use to save a lot of syns for wine at wkend but I've stopped that too as I can't drink without a fag lol. X

i used to be like that when i stopped smoking too haha id never drink because it just made me want a cig. ive had some roast chicken and veg tonight :) i use my syns on chocolate too im a chocoholic 100% haha i get freddo's they are 5 syns each so i have one a day and so far its kept me on the straight and narrow :)

I can kick fags, booze and junk food but chocolate..., no way :) how many syns do you have a day? I have roughly about 10. I've read different things some say have 5/7 whilst trying to get to target and others say have the whole 15.. X

Hey all :) after a fab week last week I lost 2lb this week has been a bit hit n miss so far!
I always have the same he's and have always done so. Milk for my a and alpen lights for my b because the bread just isn't enough haha

Those sainsburys sausages are now 1 syn each not half just so you're aware xx

Hey all :) after a fab week last week I lost 2lb this week has been a bit hit n miss so far! I always have the same he's and have always done so. Milk for my a and alpen lights for my b because the bread just isn't enough haha Those sainsburys sausages are now 1 syn each not half just so you're aware xx

Hope your week gets better :) I mix my he's up between milk and cheese or both for A and almonds/alpen light/ ryvita for my B xx sometimes it helps to have a change :) and thank you for the info xx

Have polished off big box of dairy milk last two nights :( Were a present and knew I should of given them to my mum or someone!! I'm an idiot.....

Hi all
Hope everyone's getting on ok. Has been better few days for me, had diet coke chicken for dinner with rice and veggies also batched cooked SW soup yesterday and it's very nice especially on horrible cold windy days. X

Back