In need of a SW buddy!

That sounds lovely Hun, it's really cold here so I should try and make some Slimmingworld soup :) I've been having good SW days but it's been quite difficult for me to stay on track. I'm sure the feeling will pass weigh in in the morning so hoping for a loss. Hope everyone is doing alright xx

Hi there Aly
Am sure you will have a loss tomorrow, got my fingers crossed for you, let me know..
I know what you mean it's tough at times sticking to plan. Most of the time I'm fine but just sometimes it really gets to you doesn't it and you tell yourself to stop it and carry on with the plan but it can be so hard. Well done for sticking to it and sure it'll pay off when you weigh. Xx

Hey girls,

Had a brilliant good week last week but star week arrived and so only saw a half a pound loss. Still a loss is a loss!
Soups are amazing. I've currently got one in my slow cooker. And the mustard Chicken and bacon stew in the other. I love my sc!!
Have been having rice pud for brekkie this week. Made with almond milk which is quite sweet and low syn!

Hope you're all doing ok xx

Hey girls,

Had a brilliant good week last week but star week arrived and so only saw a half a pound loss. Still a loss is a loss!
Soups are amazing. I've currently got one in my slow cooker. And the mustard Chicken and bacon stew in the other. I love my sc!!
Have been having rice pud for brekkie this week. Made with almond milk which is quite sweet and low syn!

Hope you're all doing ok xx

How long do u cook your soup in slow cooker for x ran out of fry light today so used some syns for wholemeal bread as i fry off my ingredients in pan then add stock xx

How long do u cook your soup in slow cooker for x ran out of fry light today so used some syns for wholemeal bread as i fry off my ingredients in pan then add stock xx

Hey
Mines been in since around 11. It's now almost 4. I'll drain the stock off and blitz it addimg stock to thin it as needed.
I generally just chuck it all in and leave it till I remember and rarely take not of the times!

Hey
Mines been in since around 11. It's now almost 4. I'll drain the stock off and blitz it addimg stock to thin it as needed.
I generally just chuck it all in and leave it till I remember and rarely take not of the times!

That's what I have done before collecting kids, so will probably take it out once kids are in bed lol :D

Hi everyone
Well done Janiejane for your loss.
I've never owned a slow cooker but I'm seriously thinking that I'm missing out and need to get one..
Hope yr ok Aly :)

I honestly couldn't be without my slow cooker. I've made mushy pea curry sauce in it today ready to make a curry later.
My whole menu this week is slow cooked haha if it wasn't I'd probably be fully off plan! It's half term which makes it hard too!!
Weigh in again tomorrow don't these week fly!? I'm not sure what kinda week it's been only the scales will tell haha.

Hope you're all doing well xx

I honestly couldn't be without my slow cooker. I've made mushy pea curry sauce in it today ready to make a curry later.
My whole menu this week is slow cooked haha if it wasn't I'd probably be fully off plan! It's half term which makes it hard too!!
Weigh in again tomorrow don't these week fly!? I'm not sure what kinda week it's been only the scales will tell haha.

Hope you're all doing well xx

Yea i think my loss be lower this week as i won't be walking half as much lol

Hi everyone,

I have rejoined sw and trying to do it alone this time!! Would be great to have some support or sw buddies to help each other along the way!! I want to loose 2 stone, I lost 1 1/2 for my wedding in June and have basically put it all back on in under 6 months (shocking)!!
Not sure how I will get on going alone, so id love support from someone.

Hi everyone,

I have rejoined sw and trying to do it alone this time!! Would be great to have some support or sw buddies to help each other along the way!! I want to loose 2 stone, I lost 1 1/2 for my wedding in June and have basically put it all back on in under 6 months (shocking)!!
Not sure how I will get on going alone, so id love support from someone.

You are not alone, I put on 2st in 1 year after getting married xx You will get there - good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Hi
Janiejane am definitely going to get slow cooker next week or so they sound fab.
Welcome Hollz it's unbelievable how quick we can put the weight back on isn't it. Good luck with your weigh loss and keep posting on here let us know how you get on.
Well i put 1lb on when I weighed last Saturday, no big surprise to me as had been awful for about 5 days I just lost the plot. Back on it now though as of yesterday so hoping that lb has gone by next Saturday!!! X

Hi
Janiejane am definitely going to get slow cooker next week or so they sound fab.
Welcome Hollz it's unbelievable how quick we can put the weight back on isn't it. Good luck with your weigh loss and keep posting on here let us know how you get on.
Well i put 1lb on when I weighed last Saturday, no big surprise to me as had been awful for about 5 days I just lost the plot. Back on it now though as of yesterday so hoping that lb has gone by next Saturday!!! X

A slow cooker is amazing there is nothing you can't cook in there.
I lost 2lb this week!! Super pleased with that I'd like the same again next week to hit the next stone bracket down and get my shiny 3st award :D

Hollz if you have the determination to go it alone you'll be fine. Nothing much has changed on the plan, there might be a slight difference in the healthy extras but overall its easy to do. Post here and let us help you. Good luck!! x

Hello. Just found this site joined SW group in June 2013 lost 2.5 stone then in Oct 2013 discovered I was pregnant and did not keep going while pregnant. I have just rejoined SW this Monday although have been following plan about 70 % time since my little boy was born in June 2014. Looking for buddies and online support to keep going till I reach my target! xxx

Hi, I started SW to lose the baby weight too, only my son's 11, ha ha!
No, seriously, I have been overweight for years and years and managed to lose a couple of stones on WW, SW and more recently, on Dukan. Have come back to SW though as it is more of a healthy way of eating than a diet and it fits in well with family life as other people can eat the food you cook rather than having to cook separate meals.
Good luck getting to your target!

Hi to the newbies, good luck with your weight loss :)
Not been a great week really, first half was great was on plan 100% but yesterday and today have been round to mates houses for lunch with friends whose kids are all on half term and had snacky foods such as little sausages, sarnies and crisps and didn't want to say I can't eat that so just ate what was there, not loads but just know that I will have put on.. Oh well back to normal next week I'm doing SW for ever so a bad week or two won't hurt that much I guess.
Have great weekend everyone and Happy Halloween xxx
Hope your doing good Aly xx

Hi ,I would love to have buddies, I'm new to here and I'm not sure what I'm doing! So feel free to add me ! Anybody lol.
Ive been overweight since my early teens, and have tried all sorts of diets, u name it , I've tried it. The one I had most success with was slimming world, but unfortunately I didn't make it a lifestyle change, and as soon as I lost the weight I stopped "dieting" hence here I am overweight! So I'm back on slimming world , I'm not going to classes, as I can't afford to, and I work weird hours. I have plenty of tips, recipes and support to offer, and it'd be such a help to me to receive some back from u lovely people! Xxxxxx

Back