In need of a SW buddy!

Hi ,I would love to have buddies, I'm new to here and I'm not sure what I'm doing! So feel free to add me ! Anybody lol.
Ive been overweight since my early teens, and have tried all sorts of diets, u name it , I've tried it. The one I had most success with was slimming world, but unfortunately I didn't make it a lifestyle change, and as soon as I lost the weight I stopped "dieting" hence here I am overweight! So I'm back on slimming world , I'm not going to classes, as I can't afford to, and I work weird hours. I have plenty of tips, recipes and support to offer, and it'd be such a help to me to receive some back from u lovely people! Xxxxxx

Hi, I'm back on the SW road again this week, and I'm more than happy to buddy with you-I too have tried all diets imaginable over the years and have yo-yo'd from one end of the scale to the other. my brain knows it's the right lifestyle for me, just have to tell my hands and mouth too! Good luck with your new challenge, are you setting yourself a weigh in day as if you are going to a class? Mine is a Thursday, morning normally but depending on work hours I mightn't be able to put details on until the night x

Nice to see all you new ladies joining us! It's fab having some people to bounce things off.

I managed to gain 4.5lb!? This week. I needed to lose 2lb for my 3st and yet spent the week saying it's ok I've been good it won't hurt. However I quite clearly hadn't been good!

So, rice pud (1syn) and fruit for brekkie, various soups (all free) for lunch and various meals for tea, including campfire stew, kebab fakeaway, baked chicken and rice and curry. Hopefully minimal Syns and a good loss next week!

Nice to see all you new ladies joining us! It's fab having some people to bounce things off. I managed to gain 4.5lb!? This week. I needed to lose 2lb for my 3st and yet spent the week saying it's ok I've been good it won't hurt. However I quite clearly hadn't been good! So, rice pud (1syn) and fruit for brekkie, various soups (all free) for lunch and various meals for tea, including campfire stew, kebab fakeaway, baked chicken and rice and curry. Hopefully minimal Syns and a good loss next week!

Fingers crossed for next week for you-I'm off to my first meeting on Thursday, but I weighed in at home on Saturday so I'm working on that as my start weight x

Welcome to the new guys and good luck on your SW journey.
Janiejane - good luck for next week.. :)
I'm having a better week so far so hopefully scales will be kind on Saturday.

Welcome to the new guys and good luck on your SW journey.
Janiejane - good luck for next week.. :)
I'm having a better week so far so hopefully scales will be kind on Saturday.

Good luck for Saturdays weigh in xx

Thank you Blades4life will let you know. Good luck to you also xx

Thank you xxx well pleased to report I've lost 4.5lbs this week. Got slimmer of week award and got my half stone award too. Important only another 4.5lbs away from my stone award eeek :)

Hi everyone. I'm restarting today. Had a tough time a few weeks ago and the diet went flying out the window at a supersonic speed (had my dad in hospital for 6 weeks) he has been home now for 2 weeks and I have struggled to get back on plan. I'm giving myself one more chance of doing it without going to group, must admit I'm not a fan of going as hate all the clapping lark.. But if I fail I will go.. Just hope coming on here and chatting away and getting to know people will help me.. X

Hi everyone. I'm restarting today. Had a tough time a few weeks ago and the diet went flying out the window at a supersonic speed (had my dad in hospital for 6 weeks) he has been home now for 2 weeks and I have struggled to get back on plan. I'm giving myself one more chance of doing it without going to group, must admit I'm not a fan of going as hate all the clapping lark.. But if I fail I will go.. Just hope coming on here and chatting away and getting to know people will help me.. X

Ah Sookie welcome back. It's always hard to get back into it after a break.
I wasn't keen on going to the group but now they're like family and a huge support you just need to find one you like and feel at ease in.

Thank you xxx well pleased to report I've lost 4.5lbs this week. Got slimmer of week award and got my half stone award too. Important only another 4.5lbs away from my stone award eeek :)

Well done!!!

Ah Sookie welcome back. It's always hard to get back into it after a break. I wasn't keen on going to the group but now they're like family and a huge support you just need to find one you like and feel at ease in.

Have found one that's in a Saturday morning, so might go along there tomorrow.. Think a Saturday would be good as will put a stop to the wine on a Friday night.. That's my biggest down fall x

Hi all
Lost 2lb this week, that's 20lb in 12 weeks. Will have to wait till next week to get my stone and half award sent to my phone lol.. Hope you guys are doing well.
Sookie - hope you liked the group you went too today.
X

Hi all
Lost 2lb this week, that's 20lb in 12 weeks. Will have to wait till next week to get my stone and half award sent to my phone lol.. Hope you guys are doing well.
Sookie - hope you liked the group you went too today.
X

Well done sweetheart xx

Thanks Hun
Hope you have good week on plan xx

Well have been then went over by 2 syns just now coz had sausages as had no meat in lol. Have been well below syns since weigh in so will count it as a flexi syn day and have a free food tea later x

Well have been then went over by 2 syns just now coz had sausages as had no meat in lol. Have been well below syns since weigh in so will count it as a flexi syn day and have a free food tea later x

You'll be fine with that hun. I've got mates who will have bout 30 syns for bottle of wine then take it out of their weekly syns and they still have good losses. Xx

Back