In need of a SW buddy!

Hi all Lost 2lb this week, that's 20lb in 12 weeks. Will have to wait till next week to get my stone and half award sent to my phone lol.. Hope you guys are doing well. Sookie - hope you liked the group you went too today. X

Amazing weight loss..

Didn't go to group in end. Done what I needed to do in town and I got soaked. So there was no way I was going to a class looking like I'd just stepped out a shower fully dressed.. But at the moment everything is going to plan.. I've put the £5 in a pot and going to do that each week and when I get to target, I shall go spend it x

Hope everyone is having a great weekend x

You'll be fine with that hun. I've got mates who will have bout 30 syns for bottle of wine then take it out of their weekly syns and they still have good losses. Xx

Aye I could do with a bottle at moment to mask the pain Im in lol

Amazing weight loss..

Didn't go to group in end. Done what I needed to do in town and I got soaked. So there was no way I was going to a class looking like I'd just stepped out a shower fully dressed.. But at the moment everything is going to plan.. I've put the £5 in a pot and going to do that each week and when I get to target, I shall go spend it x

Hope everyone is having a great weekend x

Thank you. That's a fab idea to save your money up :)
Have good week xx

Bless ya, hope yr ok..
I can easily neck a bottle but trying to avoid at moment as I'll have a fag if I do xx

Just period pains thats all x

Will have to be a hot water bottle then :) xx

Aye it will x just feel yucky at moment and hope it doesnt affect my weight loss too much this week. Then again the following week will be good lol

Aye it will x just feel yucky at moment and hope it doesnt affect my weight loss too much this week. Then again the following week will be good lol

Hi
Totm affects some and one of my mates who does SW can gain 3/4lb but then like you say the following week she can loose that and more. I'm lucky and not too bad but sometimes can loose just 1lb around that time but I'm happy with that. Drink loads of water that should help.
Xx

Hi
Totm affects some and one of my mates who does SW can gain 3/4lb but then like you say the following week she can loose that and more. I'm lucky and not too bad but sometimes can loose just 1lb around that time but I'm happy with that. Drink loads of water that should help.
Xx

Thank you i will xx

Well some how I lost half a pound today. I didn't deserve it but it's inspired me to be on track properly this week!

Afternoon everyone.. Diet seems to be going well, but shall know for sure on Saturday. Tempted to get in scales earlier, but if I see no movement I just get stroppy with myself...
Wednesday night we normally go to the pub, but I'm not 100% So staying in... Got a chicken cooking in the slow cooker so just the veg to worry about later on..

X

Hi guys
Hope everyone doing ok. I lost 1lb thîs week and got my stone and half award :) really pleased with that xx

Well done x

Thank u blades4life, how u doing? X

Good thanks xx made some homemade soup yesterday called spicy roasted root vegetable soup. Was amazing and smells really festive :) then had egg, tomato & mushroom chip bake for tea which was a weird concoction but tasted delicious

Back