In need of a SW buddy!

Good thanks xx made some homemade soup yesterday called spicy roasted root vegetable soup. Was amazing and smells really festive :) then had egg, tomato & mushroom chip bake for tea which was a weird concoction but tasted delicious

That soup sounds lovely and your tea too. Glad your doing ok and it really helps trying different recipes dosnt it as you don't get too bored. Hope you have good loss this week :) xx

That soup sounds lovely and your tea too. Glad your doing ok and it really helps trying different recipes dosnt it as you don't get too bored. Hope you have good loss this week :) xx

Well after 2 days breather im back on again (* ), im hoping for 2.5lbs this week to get my stone award :)

Well after 2 days breather im back on again (* ), im hoping for 2.5lbs this week to get my stone award :)
Hope you get your stone award, it's great when you get yr 7lb awards it makes you work for the next one :) I have been jogging twice this week lol well in a fashion, have walked for a minute then jogged for a minute ( thank god for the dark nights) and have done it for 30 mins each time, normally don't do any exercise. So when I just lost 1lb today was bit deflated as I usually loose 2lb without doing anything!! I'm doing it to help me quit smoking and stay stopped but was really hoping it may also give me another pound off. Oh well a loss is a loss and we are going in the right direction aren't we :) keeping fingers crossed for you have a good week xx

Hope you get your stone award, it's great when you get yr 7lb awards it makes you work for the next one :) I have been jogging twice this week lol well in a fashion, have walked for a minute then jogged for a minute ( thank god for the dark nights) and have done it for 30 mins each time, normally don't do any exercise. So when I just lost 1lb today was bit deflated as I usually loose 2lb without doing anything!! I'm doing it to help me quit smoking and stay stopped but was really hoping it may also give me another pound off. Oh well a loss is a loss and we are going in the right direction aren't we :) keeping fingers crossed for you have a good week xx

I would love to x it feels good being in next stone bracket :)

Hi guys
Just wondered how many syns you have per day? I have between 6-10 most days, now and again have full 15. Just wondered if any of you go to group and what yr consultant recommends? Thanks x

Wow Germany amazing - my hubby wants to go there :D

For a weekend away that's a small gain! I'd have easily gained a stone.

I maintained. Week was ok up until the weekend as normal but then star week arrived and so a maintain is better than a gain! Three weeks till our holiday would like to have lost 12lb for that I fear it's wishful thinking tho :(

For a weekend away that's a small gain! I'd have easily gained a stone.

I maintained. Week was ok up until the weekend as normal but then star week arrived and so a maintain is better than a gain! Three weeks till our holiday would like to have lost 12lb for that I fear it's wishful thinking tho :(

Well done on maintaining x i had one bad day on sunday and its weigh in tomorrow so hoping i have done enough to either maintain or a small loss :)

Hi guys
Well I've weighed in and lost 1lb, second week I've just lost 1lb even though I've been 100% on plan and done jogging I've realised too that me alternating HEs has made no difference in speeding my weight loss up so gonna just have my weetabix and milk everyday.. I've still got 2 stone to lose and just wondering why I'm not loosing 2lb a week as I was? Oh well moan over lol..
Hope you guys have brill weekend and are doing well on plan :) xx

Hi guys
Well I've weighed in and lost 1lb, second week I've just lost 1lb even though I've been 100% on plan and done jogging I've realised too that me alternating HEs has made no difference in speeding my weight loss up so gonna just have my weetabix and milk everyday.. I've still got 2 stone to lose and just wondering why I'm not loosing 2lb a week as I was? Oh well moan over lol..
Hope you guys have brill weekend and are doing well on plan :) xx

Did u have big losses at start xx

Did u have big losses at start xx
Hi I've been doing this 14 weeks and first week lost 7lbs then after that lost 2lbs with maybe the odd week loosing a pound but week after lost 2lb again. Just said to hubby could understand it if I was half stone to target as you do slow down at the end but got 2 st left to loose. I've started jogging last two weeks thats only difference but it can't be that I don't think?? I always have at least third super free with every meal but think I'm gonna up that abit more and drink more water see if that helps. How you getting in hun? Xx

Back