In need of a SW buddy!

Hi I've been doing this 14 weeks and first week lost 7lbs then after that lost 2lbs with maybe the odd week loosing a pound but week after lost 2lb again. Just said to hubby could understand it if I was half stone to target as you do slow down at the end but got 2 st left to loose. I've started jogging last two weeks thats only difference but it can't be that I don't think?? I always have at least third super free with every meal but think I'm gonna up that abit more and drink more water see if that helps. How you getting in hun? Xx

1-2lbs is a healthy weight to lose per week so i wouldnt worry too much xx losing a lb a week every week a year is 52lbs which is over 3 stone a year x

My losses are random at moment but ive only been doing it 5 weeks xx ive also got another 2 stone to lose xx

Hi guys
Just discovered that cadbury festive flake cakes are 6 syns each, very yummy well worth it.. Thought they'd be more than that. Hope your all doing ok xx

Hi guys
Just discovered that cadbury festive flake cakes are 6 syns each, very yummy well worth it.. Thought they'd be more than that. Hope your all doing ok xx

Ooo thats good to know :)

Just been reading SW online "stay on track over Xmas"!! I think I'm going to have a break to be honest it's Xmas after all and I want to be able to have puddings and Chocs, it is only once a year.. Yes I'll put a few pounds on but they'll come off again. I'm thinking Xmas eve through till 2nd jan and if there's any treats left over ( prob not in this house) I'll give them to the kids next door. I'm not worried bout putting on and I know I'll draw line under it and carry on just don't wanna be counting syns over festive season. What are you guys going to do? Xx

Put a pound on :( went out last sat night for mates bday and had loads of wine and food. Been on plan 100% since and not had many syns so was hoping to maintain at least.. Oh well back to drawing board. X

Put a pound on :( went out last sat night for mates bday and had loads of wine and food. Been on plan 100% since and not had many syns so was hoping to maintain at least.. Oh well back to drawing board. X

I will join you with drawing a line under this week and starting again. Been away for a week and now need to refocus x

Hi Sookie Yea your right thanks. Need to focus defiantly. Hope you had good week away.. Xx

Had a good week away and have now been away for the weekend, but today is the 1st December and I'm determined to stick to it now..

How everything going with you xx

Hi Sookie
Glad you had good week/weekend. When you've got something like that happening its nice just to have a break from it and enjoy and like you say get back on it straight away when you get back.. Im fine just got myself stuck in a rut abit with it so as of yesterday I'm trying a week of red days instead of my usual EE. Took abit of reading to understand it but pretty straight forward really. Can't have carbs as such unless you syn them or have certain things as HEB but you get 2 HEa's and 2 B's so I'm having milk, cheese, weetabix and two slices of wholemeal bread so dont feel I'm missing out. I'll give it a couple of weeks and see if it kicks starts good losses again, we'll see. Have a good week xx

Hi Sookie Glad you had good week/weekend. When you've got something like that happening its nice just to have a break from it and enjoy and like you say get back on it straight away when you get back.. Im fine just got myself stuck in a rut abit with it so as of yesterday I'm trying a week of red days instead of my usual EE. Took abit of reading to understand it but pretty straight forward really. Can't have carbs as such unless you syn them or have certain things as HEB but you get 2 HEa's and 2 B's so I'm having milk, cheese, weetabix and two slices of wholemeal bread so dont feel I'm missing out. I'll give it a couple of weeks and see if it kicks starts good losses again, we'll see. Have a good week xx

Think I could do with digging out my handbook and rereading it. Think at times we get so sure of what we are doing and it turns out we are doing it wrong. I have got dinner going in the slow cooker so I'm all ready for tonight's meals with no worrying. I'm also going to work on giving up alcohol, think I drink way too much and it's time to stop. X

Think I could do with digging out my handbook and rereading it. Think at times we get so sure of what we are doing and it turns out we are doing it wrong. I have got dinner going in the slow cooker so I'm all ready for tonight's meals with no worrying. I'm also going to work on giving up alcohol, think I drink way too much and it's time to stop. X
I know what you mean think I've just got complacent doing EE it's not the plan it's me. Doing and focusing on red days has made me read and take note on it all and got me interested init again. Also know what you mean bout the booze I'm in process of quitting fags and can't drink but at times it really get to me as I love wine and a few fags... Why can't all the bad stuff be good for us??!!! :) xx

I know what you mean think I've just got complacent doing EE it's not the plan it's me. Doing and focusing on red days has made me read and take note on it all and got me interested init again. Also know what you mean bout the booze I'm in process of quitting fags and can't drink but at times it really get to me as I love wine and a few fags... Why can't all the bad stuff be good for us??!!! :) xx

Now wouldn't that be bliss... X

Back