In need of a SW buddy!

Oh, exciting!

I'd love a buddy I'm struggling, stupidly set myself a goal of 2 and a half stone by xmas and since then I have been up and done like a yoyo very frustrated I was half a lb from this goal and am now 2 and a half lb from it I would really love to achieve this goal and say goodbye to the 2 and a half stone this year. Still have a long way to go but just setting small goals which I can achieve fed up failing

Small goals, baby steps, is a good way to go. Doesn't seem quite so daunting then. You will find lots of support here!

I'd love a buddy I'm struggling, stupidly set myself a goal of 2 and a half stone by xmas and since then I have been up and done like a yoyo very frustrated I was half a lb from this goal and am now 2 and a half lb from it I would really love to achieve this goal and say goodbye to the 2 and a half stone this year. Still have a long way to go but just setting small goals which I can achieve fed up failing

Sounds like you've done amazingly well already, well done. Just keep on plan and I'm sure you'll do it.. X

Welcome to the newbies..

I have no idea what I'm doing at the moment, seem to be blooming busy with Christmas just around the corner and to top it all is hubby's birthday Friday.. I plan on rejoining class in the new year, and believe it or not a Saturday morning one, that should keep the pub at bay on a Friday night ;-)... XX

"that should keep the pub at bay on a Friday night ;-)."

Well, that should do the trick! And you will have all week to recover from Saturday! lol

"that should keep the pub at bay on a Friday night ;-)." Well, that should do the trick! And you will have all week to recover from Saturday! lol

Knew there was a good reason for a Saturday morning class... And it happens to right next door to a wetherspoons ;-) xx

Knew there was a good reason for a Saturday morning class... And it happens to right next door to a wetherspoons ;-) xx

Hi Sookie
I weigh in on a Saturday too and it has its benefits :) don't blame you for starting afresh after Xmas I'm struggling as know it's Xmas next week but trying to hang In there till 23rd I'll see how I get on xx

Hi,

I find that I am a bit lonely in group, I know the whole point is to help each other and we do! It's lovely when we are going through what's happened during the last week. However, I am the youngest member in group and I sit next to a lovely lady who I sometimes speak to but everyone has been there a lot longer than me and they all have their little friendship groups.

I must admit, I have anxiety and confidence issues which doesn't help. But that is why I joined group, for the love / support of others. (regardless of age, we are all there to lose weight and support each other).

Any tips?
I am up for long distance SW friend's. I don't mind using WhatsApp / Facebook...etc

Would be nice to regularly talk to someone who is doing the same as me. (Oh and not forgetting how much this forum is going to help me!!)

Nicole
xox

Hiya Nicole,

I struggle too and could do with a WhatsApp buddy xxx

2lb off this week! Victory over the gremlins after all :D Now just to work on keeping them at bay over Christmas! Sadly I think I'll be just shy of my next award (unless 3.5lb decide to go on a ski holiday this week) but I'm still determined to get as close as I can before the fateful Christmas week.

Hope everyone is keeping warm and well :)

Emma x

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Alykins77
the weetabix muffins uses your healthy B.. you need 2 weetabix, 6tsp granulated sweetene,r 1 egg and half a muller light from the recipe that i found. mix the ingredients with the crushed weetabix and bake in an oven on 180 foe 25 mins.. ive not tried it yet but am going to balke some now.. will let you know how it goes :)

They sound pretty scrummy! I need some variety for my HeB as well (2xhifi bar daily is getting expensive!). Definitely let me know how they turn out!

Good luck for this week! Preparation is definitely the way to go!

Emma x

2lb off this week! Victory over the gremlins after all :D Now just to work on keeping them at bay over Christmas! Sadly I think I'll be just shy of my next award (unless 3.5lb decide to go on a ski holiday this week) but I'm still determined to get as close as I can before the fateful Christmas week.

Well done!!! Tomorrow is my last weigh in before New Year's Eve because we leave to go on holiday on the 23rd so I hope for a good loss this week and a minimal gain the next . . . wish me luck! lol

Hope everyone is keeping warm and well :)

Emma x

Well done Emma
Keep up the good work xx

Well done!!! Tomorrow is my last weigh in before New Year's Eve because we leave to go on holiday on the 23rd so I hope for a good loss this week and a minimal gain the next . . . wish me luck! lol
Good luck with the weigh in hun
How lovely going away for Xmas :) xx

Hi Sookie I weigh in on a Saturday too and it has its benefits :) don't blame you for starting afresh after Xmas I'm struggling as know it's Xmas next week but trying to hang In there till 23rd I'll see how I get on xx

Got husbands birthday, then Christmas then away for new year for a week.. So going to class on the Saturday we get back..

Blanco you hang in there.. Sending you positive vibes ;-)

XX

Got husbands birthday, then Christmas then away for new year for a week.. So going to class on the Saturday we get back..

Blanco you hang in there.. Sending you positive vibes ;-)

XX

Thanks Sookie sure could use some positive vibes right now..,
You make sure you have a great time sounds very exciting with all your celebrations and Xmas :)
Xxx

Well done Emma
Keep up the good work xx

Thank you <3 I shall try but it is Christmas and I'm only human! :109:Although I do plan to be more sensible this year than I have been in the past; I'll aim for a couple of choccies instead of a couple of tins! :D

Thank you!! Good luck to you for today as well. I'm envious of your holiday plans! Are you escaping the cold or celebrating a chilly Christmas somewhere other than home?

We are going to Portugal, so escaping the cold. My partner and I are taking his mum, my son and his pal, for a week.

Is anyone else struggling this week?? Sure it's cos Xmas is next week and the naughty devil on my shoulder is saying just forget the plan this week as next week is Xmas.. I'm really feeling weak quite surprised thought I'd at least b ok till wkend!! Xx

Back