In need of a SW buddy!

On the changes to plan thread they are saying that there are errors in the new books!! I do SW online so have ordered these new books online and I'm really bugged that they have errors in them, apparently the correct stuff is online but I just wanted to read the books.. You pay a fortune for them and they aren't 100% correct.. :(

On the changes to plan thread they are saying that there are errors in the new books!! I do SW online so have ordered these new books online and I'm really bugged that they have errors in them, apparently the correct stuff is online but I just wanted to read the books.. You pay a fortune for them and they aren't 100% correct.. :(

Blanco, I'm doing it online as well so I'm just going to print off a copy of all the PDFs online once or twice as I believe these are correct

I have been reading the new book and to be honest haven't seen many differences. I guess my consultant will tell me more at class next week but apart from the emphasis on fruit/veg - speed and protein, it seems very similar.

We can do it. I am back writing all my food intake down and gosh it makes such a difference!

Hi all. I'm away at the moment so healthy eating had been put on hold, but back home tomorrow. Undecided wether to go back to a group, join online or just do it home alone. But what ever I decide I'm restarting on Saturday.

Happy New Year xxx

Hi all. I'm away at the moment so healthy eating had been put on hold, but back home tomorrow. Undecided wether to go back to a group, join online or just do it home alone. But what ever I decide I'm restarting on Saturday.

Happy New Year xxx

Hi Sookie
Hope yr having good time away.. I'm restarting Saturday too. I'm signed up online until March but I'm thinking that I might do it by myself after this, especially with them not promoting red days anymore. Still waiting for new books to arrive and I'll have a gander at those then I'll see how I feel when have to rejoin. Xx

Hi Sookie Hope yr having good time away.. I'm restarting Saturday too. I'm signed up online until March but I'm thinking that I might do it by myself after this, especially with them not promoting red days anymore. Still waiting for new books to arrive and I'll have a gander at those then I'll see how I feel when have to rejoin. Xx

I went to a group today. The scales shocked me lol, but on plan today, dinner all sorted.
Have you got the books yet x

I went to a group today. The scales shocked me lol, but on plan today, dinner all sorted.
Have you got the books yet x

Hi Sookie
Glad your back :) yea got new books and to be honest between them and what folk are saying on the Changes to plan thread I'm right confused!! Gonna stick to red days I think as i know what I'm doing with that plan also loose better than doing EE personally. Starting anew Monday now got mates for lunch tomorrow plus hubby got my fave wine, damn him :) seriously all systems go for Monday no going back. Had a brill Xmas and really indulged no regrets tho... Put on 5 lbs last week when i weighed in and expecting more when weigh in Monday. But we'll be fine Sookie just gotta stick to plan xx

P.s. Got slow cooker now did beef casserole today was lovely, always wanted slow cooker but never got round to it!!!

Interesting, I would like to get a slow cooker too? Does anyone know anyone who has got or used one of those fryers that use very little oil? My hubbie was thinking of getting one but doesn't want to until he finds someone who has used one. Thanks

Interesting, I would like to get a slow cooker too? Does anyone know anyone who has got or used one of those fryers that use very little oil? My hubbie was thinking of getting one but doesn't want to until he finds someone who has used one. Thanks

I love my actifry and plan to try cooking different foods in it. But with making chips you have to get the right potatoes, through trial and error I found that Maris Piper are the best ones for chips.

P.s. Got slow cooker now did beef casserole today was lovely, always wanted slow cooker but never got round to it!!!

Slow Cookers are a godsend. I even done a roast chicken in mine the other week. Nice and simple. Chicken in upside down no liquid turn it in and just walk away. The meat falls of the bone. X

I use my slow cooker at least once a week. We always have soup or stew on a Tuesday which is always made in the slow cooker. I make my stew for steak pie in there, chicken, pot roast, mince and gravy, lots of stuff.

Slow Cookers are a godsend. I even done a roast chicken in mine the other week. Nice and simple. Chicken in upside down no liquid turn it in and just walk away. The meat falls of the bone. X

Will be trying that out me thinks :) x

Hey all, Im starting SW on Thursday this week. Would love a buddy if anyone else is looking for one!! Always good to have someone to keep motivation going!:)

Welcome cici
You will find lots of buddies here, good luck..
Well back on it now, yesterday was my last bad day. Weighed myself this morning and havnt put on since last week so 5lb in 3 weeks not too bad, I'll take that and run. Using my slow cooker again today will help me out loads as doing red days.
Good luck everyone for this week xx

Back