In need of a SW buddy!

cici I think we are all here to help where we can with the plan, I cant be online as often as I'd like but I will be here if I can help you or anyone :family2::gen126: you are all like friends and family to me!

Been running around today like a headless chicken. So only managed to eat fruit and half a packet of smoked salmon, so now dinner is cooking and I'm going to eat till I burst.

could be messy Sookie if you burst! You could have eaten a lot worse foods though! hugs x

Lol. Had my dinner then 5 mins later eating strawberries. At least it was all good stuff x

Have you decided on your actifry yet x

Hi guys
Well just about coming to the end of day 3 back on plan and it's going ok. How's everyone else getting on?? X

Doing good I hope, but shall really know on Friday. Weighing in a day early as away this weekend'. X

Had my first wi after the holidays and put on 1/2 pound, happy with that. I am totally back on plan so it should be down hill from here!

Doing good I hope, but shall really know on Friday. Weighing in a day early as away this weekend'. X

Keep fingers crossed for you :) am weighing on Saturday as that's my weigh in day but only been back on plan since Monday so we'll see if I've lost oat in 5 days. Bet your looking forward to your weekend away. X

Had my first wi after the holidays and put on 1/2 pound, happy with that. I am totally back on plan so it should be down hill from here!

Well done for putting just half pound on that's brilliant you must have been so pleased. Good luck for coming week x

Worrying to make up my mind wether to weigh in tonight or tomorrow morning. Oh well will have to see how I feel later on.

Hope everyone is ok x

Worrying to make up my mind wether to weigh in tonight or tomorrow morning. Oh well will have to see how I feel later on.

Hope everyone is ok x

If it wAs me I would weigh in the morning before I had oat to eat or drink. You weigh less in the morning too. X

I thought I'd posted here recently but can't see it. So back on it posy holiday and Christmas. Gained 6.5 from our holiday. Lost 4lb of that the week after (in fact it was three days!) then gained 2lb Christmas week and 2lb new yr. 100% on it now tho have a training plan for the gym and booked for 2 classes a week so fc I'd like 2.5st off for my dad's wedding in April.
Hope you're all doing well xx

Well, I should be good for next weeks weigh in as I have been full of the cold all week and have eaten barely anything! :cry:(That's me feeling quite sorry for myself!)

I am new to this group.im also looking for a buddy.i have lost a stone and half and would like to lose another stone. I'm in essex. Anyone wan a be buddies?I dunno how to receive. Messages on here or know if someone has replied to me:)

Great news Blanco - red days were always good for me too! Still trying the new plan EE didn't work for me last time and red/green were good but we shall see :) Hope your weigh in was ok Sookie and you have a great weekend away.
My hubbie still hasn't decided about the actifry as you are the only person we have heard of having one so he wants more evidence before spending a lot of money! :cool: Out for a chinese tonight, my pal also started SW this week and has syned up two meals we can have - wonder if she will have just that though!

danielsk300 I don't think you can get personal messages on this site until you have posted 50 times but if you post your messages here I will try to respond.

Great news Blanco - red days were always good for me too! Still trying the new plan EE didn't work for me last time and red/green were good but we shall see :) Hope your weigh in was ok Sookie and you have a great weekend away.
My hubbie still hasn't decided about the actifry as you are the only person we have heard of having one so he wants more evidence before spending a lot of money! :cool: Out for a chinese tonight, my pal also started SW this week and has syned up two meals we can have - wonder if she will have just that though!

danielsk300 I don't think you can get personal messages on this site until you have posted 50 times but if you post your messages here I will try to respond.

Thank you hun xx

I am new to this group.im also looking for a buddy.i have lost a stone and half and would like to lose another stone. I'm in essex. Anyone wan a be buddies?I dunno how to receive. Messages on here or know if someone has replied to me:)

Welcome Danielsk300
We are all buddies on here so just post and 1 of us will answer you., good luck on your SW journey :) xx

Back