In need of a SW buddy!

Great news Blanco - red days were always good for me too! Still trying the new plan EE didn't work for me last time and red/green were good but we shall see :) Hope your weigh in was ok Sookie and you have a great weekend away.
My hubbie still hasn't decided about the actifry as you are the only person we have heard of having one so he wants more evidence before spending a lot of money! :cool: Out for a chinese tonight, my pal also started SW this week and has syned up two meals we can have - wonder if she will have just that though!

danielsk300 I don't think you can get personal messages on this site until you have posted 50 times but if you post your messages here I will try to respond.

How do I accept your friend request? X

Not totally sure - ha ha! its all a bit new to me danielsk300 :) lets say we are friends now anyway and buddies!

welcome mazzypants, you are very welcome here. How can we help? Are you both following the new SW plan? Do you go to a class or do it online?

Yeah I am, I do it at home thou. I used to go to group but kept staying the same so left. It's going well so far although I'm craving carbs at the minute but getting by..

danielsk300 are you doing the new EE plan? You can still have the carbs - bread is a challenge! Only B 2x400g or 1x800g slice (or more as syns), but if you want carbs in the form of rice, pasta or pasta you can
have them readily so long as you have lots of superfree food on the other half of the plate.n We don't need to restrict anything really. Try not to give in to the craving though if its for bread! We can do it! :sigh:

glad you didn't give in to the craving danielsk300 (first name?), crisps and freddo bar (also 5 syns) sounds like a great plan! I have had 2 2.5 syn celebrations, 2 x 2 xmas tree chocs - still have some left - really need to check how many syns I have left!

Kerry, your name? Oh they were really tasty aswell. I'll be ok.next week as I will have shopping coming and ill get healthy munchies.

Hope everyone had good weekend. Was naughty Saturday night had Indian take out and wine, just hope can pull it back for Saturdays weigh in... X

Fingers crossed you can. I'm usually naughty on a Friday where I drink and eat out but was good all weekend.. Even dodged the cakes when I nipped to waitrose. X

What plan are you doing? Are you sure your eating enough, know it sounds daft but I didn't eat enough at first and I didn't loose a lot. Xx

I do hope so, been so good lately. I go ages without losing anything. But we will see.

Look forward to finding out how you done in the SP plan. I have thought about doing it, more so this week as just had a weekend away, all was good until I got home then wine and kebab, plus of on holiday Friday so may go to class on a Thursday instead of Saturday. X

I will let you know. I weigh in on Friday. It's not too bad just sometimes I dunno what to have with dinner as would usually have potatoes or pasta. But I've been having butternut squash alot lately and either mashing or making chips out of it. I was good I didn't drink this week or get a take away so fingers crossed something shows x

I will let you know. I weigh in on Friday. It's not too bad just sometimes I dunno what to have with dinner as would usually have potatoes or pasta. But I've been having butternut squash alot lately and either mashing or making chips out of it. I was good I didn't drink this week or get a take away so fingers crossed something shows x

Just clicked your doing sp sorry, don't always read posts properly my 1 yr old constantly trying to getting fone off me lol. Hope the being xtra good pays off for you x

Just clicked your doing sp sorry, don't always read posts properly my 1 yr old constantly trying to getting fone off me lol. Hope the being xtra good pays off for you x

It's lethal having either you phone or iPad out when my grandaughter comes done x

Hey all hope you're all doing ok. I'm finally back in the game a little sp and regular ee has seen a loss of 3.5lbs today that's almost all my Xmas gain gone. Here's to a fabulous week! X

Back