In need of a SW buddy!

At my weigh in today I was 1/2lb down so really happy with that. x hope everyone else doing well today x

I didn't lose on ee last time but preferred red/green day so am really pleased that I managed to lose 1/2lb on the new plan! I can do it now I am sure. :)

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, hoping to come in here most days in an effort to keep on track. X

I'm in need of buddies as I'm doing it from home as live In Spain and no groups here. Got my first weigh in tomorrow really nervous and hoping for a good loss as got a lot to loose xx

welcome sv1711, you have already lost quite a bit and you will lose more - step by step. we are here if we can help you. any questions we will try to help

I'm in need of buddies as I'm doing it from home as live In Spain and no groups here. Got my first weigh in tomorrow really nervous and hoping for a good loss as got a lot to loose xx

Welcome sv1711
You will have lots of buddies on here, just post and someone will help you and advise x

Been on plan all week 100% went to a funeral today, had bottle wine tonight as felt fed up then had Chinese!!! would never have ordered Chinese if wasn't drinking.. oh well too late now xx

Don't worry Blanco I hope you enjoyed the chinese. I went out for chinese last week but Chicken with Oyster sauce with plain rice was about 6/7 syns and also the beef in black bean with plain rice about the same. If you didn't this time think more carefully next time. However if you have been on plan 100% and stay that way for the rest of the week you'll be just fine! hugs

Don't worry Blanco I hope you enjoyed the chinese. I went out for chinese last week but Chicken with Oyster sauce with plain rice was about 6/7 syns and also the beef in black bean with plain rice about the same. If you didn't this time think more carefully next time. However if you have been on plan 100% and stay that way for the rest of the week you'll be just fine! hugs

Thanks hun
Have put 2lb on wasn't expecting that.. Have been 100% rest of week oh well. Got my birthday next week
Don't know how that will go either x

But down as first wk weigh in was only 3lbs I k ow it's still a good weight loss just not as much as normal hopefully keep on going and have another good loss next wk xx

sv1711 well done, thats a great weight loss, don't be hard on yourself, just keep on keeping on! we can do it! Blanco don't be hard on yourself, weighing yourself every day - I guess that's what you have done! It doesn't mean that the chinese has spoiled your week! Lets return to the 100% on plan and it could be okay. I really enjoyed my zumba class today. :cool:

Sorry Blanco, I assumed WRONG! Lots of people I know are always on the scales! It could be the rice recently that could make the scales increase and if you go back to 100% then next week the scales may be much healthier! hugs x

Been bad bad bad today really need kick up the bum!! Birthday tomorrow and already in party mode, will get back on track Tuesday. Hope you guys doing better than me xx

Happy Birthday Blanco for tomorrow (or yesterday if its Tuesday when you are reading this :)) :bday: Remember its okay to have one (or two) birthday days but please dont' allow it to be an excuse to keep up eating the naughties, you will regret it! But have a really great day.

Back