In need of a SW buddy!

Happy birthday blanco..

Finding it hard to stick to plan out here, and now my father in law has come out for a few days, so we end up taking him out for dinners and evening drinks. XX

Happy birthday blanco..

Finding it hard to stick to plan out here, and now my father in law has come out for a few days, so we end up taking him out for dinners and evening drinks. XX

Thanks lovey
Take comfort in the fact you are not alone I've had pizza, wine, choc cake oh well we still have our lives to live don't we. Have great time xx

Just when I think I'm back I gain. Only half a pound but honestly I'm frustrating myself yet nothing changes. I wanna be slimmer and healthier and yet can't seem to properly get into it.

Don't worry Blanco I hope you enjoyed the chinese. I went out for chinese last week but Chicken with Oyster sauce with plain rice was about 6/7 syns and also the beef in black bean with plain rice about the same. If you didn't this time think more carefully next time. However if you have been on plan 100% and stay that way for the rest of the week you'll be just fine! hugs

We are having Chinese tomorrow. So now at least I know what to have.

Any idea on egg fried rice as I'm not a fan of plain boiled rice.. X

Hi Sookie
Just looked at Syns online and it says Chinese restaurant fried rice
Average portion 350g is 5 syns on
EE, that's not too bad is it. Enjoy yourself xx

Hi Guys

Now that i am into my 40's (shocking i know :)) and i am at the heaviest i have ever been, i have decided its time to loose the weight as i cant afford to keep buying clothes. I am doing SW from home and am looking for a buddy to exchange menus, inspiration and ideas and just to check that i am getting stuff right. My OH is not doing it so am on my own with this one lol.

Thanks guys :)

I'm afraid I put on 3.5lbs this week, really not pleased! :( Although I am not really surprised as I keep seriously overeating on a Tuesday night after weigh in and I think I've been lucky to get away with it before now! I didn't last night and will try not to do so again! :confused: I too am in my 40's - 44 this year, however someone very kind told me she couldn't believe I had my daughter at 30, 13 years ago, I like that lady a lot. However at 30 I was so overweight I looked older than that age then! :)

I'm afraid I put on 3.5lbs this week, really not pleased! :( Although I am not really surprised as I keep seriously overeating on a Tuesday night after weigh in and I think I've been lucky to get away with it before now! I didn't last night and will try not to do so again! :confused: I too am in my 40's - 44 this year, however someone very kind told me she couldn't believe I had my daughter at 30, 13 years ago, I like that lady a lot. However at 30 I was so overweight I looked older than that age then! :)

Sorry you've put weight on, even when we know why it's still awful. You'll soon loose that 3,5lb just try and stay on plan if you can. I'm struggling with staying on plan I was focused after Xmas then my bday just gone ( was 44 too) sent me stupid again, don't know why I can't just have a day or two and enjoy it!! I then have about a week off plan crazy as I've worked so hard since August too loose just over 1.5st.. I'm planning on getting back on the wagon on Monday as its my wedding anniversary this Friday and we are going for a meal and once again that will make me stupid.. Once everything is out the way I'll be fine again. Stick with it Hun you will be fine it's just so hard sticking to it constantly.. I'll post next week and let you know how I'm doing.. let me know how you are doing xx

Hi Guys

Now that i am into my 40's (shocking i know :)) and i am at the heaviest i have ever been, i have decided its time to loose the weight as i cant afford to keep buying clothes. I am doing SW from home and am looking for a buddy to exchange menus, inspiration and ideas and just to check that i am getting stuff right. My OH is not doing it so am on my own with this one lol.

Thanks guys :)

Welcome Mark
You will get support from everyone on here. Know what you mean bout buying bigger clothes I was like that back in August.. Good luck with your weigh loss

Blanco I too am 44 this year, in March. thanks for your encouraging words. I have been following the eating plan carefully - I have had three green days and eaten loads of allowed food but written it all down! :happy096: However I know how hard it is to stop 'celebrating' your birthday. Keep going for your plan to be sorted for your anniversary, how long have you been married? :)

Blanco I too am 44 this year, in March. thanks for your encouraging words. I have been following the eating plan carefully - I have had three green days and eaten loads of allowed food but written it all down! :happy096: However I know how hard it is to stop 'celebrating' your birthday. Keep going for your plan to be sorted for your anniversary, how long have you been married? :)

Good for you Hun well done.. Been married 4 years today. Have been absolutely terrible today ate and ate crap back on it Monday and no more celebrations to tempt me!! Let me know how your doing. Xxx

Sorry I misunderstood your other message, i thought it was next Friday! well at least you can draw a line under today, remember how much you enjoyed it but not continue eating the whole week. We can do it! hugs xxx

Bit gutted weighed in today and only lost 0.5lb on my second wk. Think I'm going to have to up my speed food and see if that helps xx

sv1711 don't be disheartened, are you sure you are eating enough free foods? :confused: Have you kept a food diary? If you have a new book you should read through the details of the plan again. Increasing speed foods or protein could help. Have you been careful to write down all your syns and not exceed 70 a week? Are you drinking your 2 litres of sugar free fluid - water or sugar free cordial per day? Liquid is SO important with this plan. I regulaly say I don't know how this plan works but it does when I do it right. :)

Sorry I misunderstood your other message, i thought it was next Friday! well at least you can draw a line under today, remember how much you enjoyed it but not continue eating the whole week. We can do it! hugs xxx

Hiya
Have weighed today and put on another 2lb but back on it today was waiting till Monday to get bk on plan but think I better start now lol.,
Hope you having better week.
Xx

Back