In need of a SW buddy!

Been shopping today In town and ended up at the harvester but was good and had plain jacket spud, flame grilled chicken and two bowls of salad was very yummy

Iv just joined this group today! I'm on S/w lost 20 pounds before Christmas and put it all back on again....have done S/W before and lost alot then gained again. Constant ups and downs since I was about 15 and im 28 now with a 4 year old. I'm desperate to make this my year so if anyone wants company on their journey I would love a like minded person :) xx

Iv just joined this group today! I'm on S/w lost 20 pounds before Christmas and put it all back on again....have done S/W before and lost alot then gained again. Constant ups and downs since I was about 15 and im 28 now with a 4 year old. I'm desperate to make this my year so if anyone wants company on their journey I would love a like minded person :) xx

Welcome
I know what you mean when you say your losses are up and down I'm the same. Hopefully this will be your year. If we can help on here then we will just keep posting as I find this thread really helps me even if it's just to have a moan good luck x

I am so pleased to be back at target today, I have worked real hard for it though and could have been very disappointed! but wasn't. :cool:

Hi guys how we all doing? Have stuck to the red day plan 100% but have to admit I've struggled. Think last few indulgent weeks have given me a taste for naughty food and that's all I can think about at moment. Like I say I'm
Back on plan and will try and stick it out as know alternative will result in me gaining weight!! Hope your all doing well. Xx

Hi guys how we all doing? Have stuck to the red day plan 100% but have to admit I've struggled. Think last few indulgent weeks have given me a taste for naughty food and that's all I can think about at moment. Like I say I'm Back on plan and will try and stick it out as know alternative will result in me gaining weight!! Hope your all doing well. Xx

I know how you feel. I'm hoping to see the same weight on them scales on Saturday that I see two weeks ago before my holiday. Tried a SP day which weren't to bad, but there is no way I could do it for a whole week.. X

I know how you feel. I'm hoping to see the same weight on them scales on Saturday that I see two weeks ago before my holiday. Tried a SP day which weren't to bad, but there is no way I could do it for a whole week.. X

Have heard mixed reports bout sp one woman doing SW did it for a whole week properly and she lost half pound and it's very restrictive isn't it. Hope you have more luck. My weigh day tomoz too ill let you know how I do. X

I'm trying to work out wether or not to stop going to group and do it from home. I work all different days, I thought going Saturday's would be ideal, but that's not working out either. Feel like screaming x

Have heard mixed reports bout sp one woman doing SW did it for a whole week properly and she lost half pound and it's very restrictive isn't it. Hope you have more luck. My weigh day tomoz too ill let you know how I do. X

Hope the scale are kind x

Do it from home Hun if you feel confident I do it online but when my subscription is up in March I'm doing it on my own.. X

Do it from home Hun if you feel confident I do it online but when my subscription is up in March I'm doing it on my own.. X

How did the weigh in go. I've decided to carry on with meetings but have now changed it to a Thursday evening x

Hi
Batteries went on scales and still haven't got more yet!! Prob leave it now till next Saturday. Hope your Thursday group is loads better for you xx

Hi Batteries went on scales and still haven't got more yet!! Prob leave it now till next Saturday. Hope your Thursday group is loads better for you xx

The one on Thursday is run by my daughters best friend, so I have to be good lol x

Sadly i put on 1lb this week, but today its my TOM so could be fluid retention! Not that I haven't written it down at all last week! Hope you enjoy the class on Thursday Sian. :)

Sadly i put on 1lb this week, but today its my TOM so could be fluid retention! Not that I haven't written it down at all last week! Hope you enjoy the class on Thursday Sian. :)

Fingers crossed it will go this week.

Think I need my jaw wired together today, just can't stop eating junk x

Back