In need of a SW buddy!

Thanks Sian, I am still trying hard and have written it all down so far this week! :cool: Remember you do not need all the junk - choose wisesly. This week I had almost ate a chocolate from a tin as I thought it was a nice flavour and found it was a chewy centre and so threw it away! Okay earlier in the day I had eaten a chocolate with a hazelnut and enjoyed the calories but didn't want the calories from a horrid soft one! :rolleyes: We can do it!

I love the soft chewy ones as well as all the others lol well had brill week up until Thursday when it was my daughters 16th and I haven't stopped since then I seem not to be able to have one bad day it goes on and on.. Really need kick up the arse.. Starting again tomorrow, touch wood!!

The one on Thursday is run by my daughters best friend, so I have to be good lol x
How did this class go Sian? Do you think she's going to be encouraging?

Blanco try not to continue 'celebrating' your daughters 16th! In reality its just an excuse and we don't need one really do we! You are worth more than that! Try to stay within your syns allowance if you can, you will be happier if you can! Consider this your 'kick' :eek:

So far so good for me this weekend, I know Sunday has only just started though! :eek::cool::rolleyes:

How did this class go Sian? Do you think she's going to be encouraging?

Blanco try not to continue 'celebrating' your daughters 16th! In reality its just an excuse and we don't need one really do we! You are worth more than that! Try to stay within your syns allowance if you can, you will be happier if you can! Consider this your 'kick' :eek:

So far so good for me this weekend, I know Sunday has only just started though! :eek::cool::rolleyes:

Thank you I sure need to be told
Am starting again today!! Sons 2nd birthday next Saturday will try not to do same.. Glad your having good weekend xx

I do Slimmingworld , lost 4:7stone- struggling now to get the 5 stone after putting 1/2 stone on so a stone to go
Fiona thats a fantastic weight loss, don't worry about the 1/2 stone up, you can sort it! At least you have realised now before it got any more! Be proud of the weight loss but if you need to return to the rules of Slimming World, re-read them and remember it works when we do it 100% and we can all do it! :clap::grouphugg: keep going. Do you go to club to weigh in?

And Blanco so glad I didn't need to :whoopass:, how old is your son next weekend? My boy is 11 on March 6th and I know it will be a little challenging too but we are up for it. We have to keep our eyes on the bigger picture. :cool:

Fiona thats a fantastic weight loss, don't worry about the 1/2 stone up, you can sort it! At least you have realised now before it got any more! Be proud of the weight loss but if you need to return to the rules of Slimming World, re-read them and remember it works when we do it 100% and we can all do it! :clap::grouphugg: keep going. Do you go to club to weigh in?

And Blanco so glad I didn't need to :whoopass:, how old is your son next weekend? My boy is 11 on March 6th and I know it will be a little challenging too but we are up for it. We have to keep our eyes on the bigger picture. :cool:

Haha needed my butt whopping thank you like reading your posts as u are voice of reason
He will be 2 valentines day..
Bet your lad looking forward to his bday soon.. I'm sure you will be good
Have fab week I'm determined to stick to it now
Xx

Morning all.

Ended up with a sickness bug yesterday, so I had a fabulous Sunday. Feeling slightly better today.

Hope everyone's weekend was a lot lot better than mine x

Hi guys I would love a SW buddy my weigh ins have been pretty lousy and want to get back into it but need a little support x.

Morning all.

Ended up with a sickness bug yesterday, so I had a fabulous Sunday. Feeling slightly better today.

Hope everyone's weekend was a lot lot better than mine x

Poor you, hate sickness it's awful. Hope your feeling loads better xxx

Hi guys I would love a SW buddy my weigh ins have been pretty lousy and want to get back into it but need a little support x.

Hi laramay
Welcome you will get loads of support on here. I've struggled since Xmas but keep battling on. Let's wipe slate clean and give it 100%..
X

Just had SW diet Coke chicken with broccoli and cauliflower instead of rice (red day) it was yummy no matter how many times I have it I never get sick of it xx

2lb off happy with that. Now I'm away next week so no weigh in for me, I shall chose carefully from every menu in every place we eat. Off to London for 3 nights for our anniversary x

Back