In need of a SW buddy!

Hi all I'm back form a few days away in London. So now back on plan and hoping the scales are going to be super nice to me on Thursday. With all the walking I done they blooming better be. How's everyone doing xx

Hi all I've been flaky for a while. Had half term last week and jury duty the week before so hadn't weighed for a while. I'd been very off the rails and struggling with lack of support from the group so I attended a new grp (same consultant) on Friday and had only gained half a pound. That said I'm heavier now than I wad in July 14 which had frustrated me eno to get back on it. Sp day today so have had eggs beans and one slice of toast for breakfast and have a bowl of raspberries and strawberries sitting ready for nibbles! Fc for a fabulous Friday wi x

hi i am coming back to SW on here not going to group dont have the time tbh,im looking for a buddy with about 1- 1 1/2 st too loose im doing red/green days old book lol need a kick up the bum,have too loose some weight for health reasons im 43 yrs old and from south yorkshire.
hope to hear from anyone who wants to buddy up with me,il help you as much as ii can and appreciate the same

thanks
sue x

Hi Sue, I am 44 (nearly said I was 43 too but had my birthday in March!) I am happy to be your buddy, I have taken my target at 12 stone 9lb and am now a 'maintainer' but its really hard so any encouragement is really really appreciated. I like in Lancashire near Preston and although used to live in Lincolnshire, and love holidaying in Skegness I don't really know South Yorkshire. I too try to do green and red days as usually they work for me. Green days for when i'm hungry (usually the 4 days after weigh in and the 3 days before weigh in i go red days!) Do you have children? If so is there a lot of easter chocolate in your house?

Hi guys
Have lost my way abit with sticking to plan I just find it soooo hard at times even though I love SW meals etc it's just the other stuff I need to rein in!! Went to group a month ago ( after six months online) and guess what I've put 5lb on - not good .
Starting again today before any more damage gets done. Come on girlies we CAN DO IT .....

Great to have you back Blanco. Afraid I haven't been to club for a couple of weeks as TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE - Easter :eek::( but it was really nice when I was eating it :rolleyes: I have been writing it all down religiously and very quickly after eating it. We can do it! Day by day!

Hiya again
Nice to see you back too
I've got a pen here and I'm drawing a line under for you and me we'll start afresh!! We will do it.. Xx

Thanks for drawing the line for me, hope its drawn for you too, we can do it. yesterday was good for me, although had a bad tummy by end of day, ate too much 'free food'. Need to get carrots today as almost run out and there weren't any at the farm shop yesterday! I love carrots! :D What are your plans for the day?

Hi
I know what you mean bout too much free food it can make tummy feel bloated etc.
Day 1 yesterday and all went well. Today I've put a beef casserole in the slow cooker and we'll have that tonight, I'm just about to do a massive salad with eggs and ham so all good there, just need to keep going and try not to get bored with it like normally do when I've been on plan for week or two.. Xx

I am pleased to say I have had a good day food wise, thankfully and still writing it all down. Hope you have had a good day too x

I am pleased to say I have had a good day food wise, thankfully and still writing it all down. Hope you have had a good day too x

Well done you I'm filling in my food diaries as well.
Had neighbour and her kids round today for lunch I did sarnies, chips, little sausages, mini eggs, crisps etc as well as cakes and biscuits I did really well and just had a ham salad I'm really on it 100% when I start afresh just need to keep going and not slack off as I do several weeks later

Well done you, ignoring little sausages, mini eggs and crisps is much more of an achievement, don't you agree! I too am doing it 100%, we have to really to fit in our summer clothes. Don't think of several weeks time, lets keep at it day by day my dear.

Well done you, ignoring little sausages, mini eggs and crisps is much more of an achievement, don't you agree! I too am doing it 100%, we have to really to fit in our summer clothes. Don't think of several weeks time, lets keep at it day by day my dear.

You are so right, day by day!! Have lovely weekend let me know how your doing

Hi guys it's been tough here I've been up and down as usual. I've been trying the speed and protein days and cutting out the carbs makes me feel amazing! Another one of those weekends just gone so low syn and sp here we come!

Hi guys it's been tough here I've been up and down as usual. I've been trying the speed and protein days and cutting out the carbs makes me feel amazing! Another one of those weekends just gone so low syn and sp here we come!

Hi There
Glad you are feeling better for it, ive been doing mostly red days this week and im hoping for good loss this Wednesday morning.
Keep up the good work xx

I have been ever so good this week, no carbs at all (miss it a little) - must have jacket pots after WI on Tuesday. Just hope the scales are kinder to me then, however still a long way till Tuesday PM, which is good as I have lots I want to do. :)

I have been ever so good this week, no carbs at all (miss it a little) - must have jacket pots after WI on Tuesday. Just hope the scales are kinder to me then, however still a long way till Tuesday PM, which is good as I have lots I want to do. :)

Well done for being good that's excellent. I'm starting again Tuesday after bank holiday as for too much stuff happening..

Week 1 for me and I've realized this weekend I've got Games night with two other couples at their house which changed from Games and Dinner to drinking and takeaway tonight (?!) and tomorrow is date night meaning cinema and eating out!!! Can't see this being the best week 1 when I decided to have Sunday Weigh-In

Takeaway I'm thinking Chicken Dhansak and Boiled Rice if they decide Indian or Sweet and Sour Chicken and Boiled Rice if they opt for Chinese and for date night being on a Sunday I'm thinking Carvery, skip the yorkie skimp on the gravy and pile up the veg. Seems safest bet right? If they decide on Dominoes I'm screwed.. Haha... :wave_cry:

Back