In need of a SW buddy!

It's such a pretty light

Defo going to do that then, I'll use my breadtin.......it's massive lol xxx

Well at least that means you'll have a good selection ready for the taking! xx

Maybe I should have one at work too! lol xxx

Haha This could be quite handy and keep me away from the snack box at work which is full of chocolate and crisps.

What kind of things do you put in your tin/drawer, don't want to stick anything that is quite high in syns xx

I put things like mugshots and cereal bars in there in case of emergencies. The office I work in is open plan and I sit right across from the Tea/Coffee and biscuit station so as soon as people go for shortbread and I hear them munching on it, it takes all my will power and self control not to grab some for myself. I also make sure I bring in an extra piece of fruit like an apple cos you never know!

I seen a post about a syn tin for treats, you write the sun value on each of the items in it, think I'm going to try that.

My fridge is like a homing beacon, must stay away! Haha
Xxx

Yea you can put treats in that are equal to 105 syns for the week and once they've gone that's it x

Yea you can put treats in that are equal to 105 syns for the week and once they've gone that's it  x

That's actually a good idea, that way I know not to go over my limit for the week.

I'm in an open plan office also, can be a nightmare at lunch, or anytime really haha - it's when people bring in their left over birthday cake!! xx

Oh god that is the worst! Cos you feel bad if you are offered it and say no :( x

Exactly and it's cake - who says no to cake!! haha xx

Haha - I miss cake!

How do you cope with the weekends? This is when I find I struggle the most, I have batched cooked some meals so hoping this helps, doesn't help when the boyfriend stocks up on junk food!! He eats it and I swear I put the weight on, it's so unfair xx

And he's stick thin, which makes it even worse :cry:xx

Yeah weekends are really tough, my boyfriend is much the same! He goes to the gym 5 times a week and therefore treats himself when he's with me at the weekends. I just make sure and take lots of fruit, yogurt, veg and alpen lights with me so that I have something to snack on. It gets pretty hard though when you are sat on the couch eating some red grapes when he has a bag of doritos!

I tend to use my syns weekly rather than daily because I have had social occasions I know I will need to syn big for and I don't want to go off plan. We are going out to this amazing cocktail bar tomorrow night for my boyfriends birthday so I have been saving my syns all week so I can enjoy myself without feeling that I've been on a bender xx

Love a cocktail :) Hope you have a fabby time

I'm going to make my syn tin up this weekend and hopefully stay on track haha xx

Thanks hun! Let me know what you put in there, always looking for inspiration! xx

Will do, off to see which chocolates have the lowest syn's in them haha xx

Weekends are my downfall too lol. Curly wurlys are great as they are really chewy and are 6 syns each Freddo frogs are 5 syns though they go in one mouthful in this house.. Have good weekend everyone xx

Hope everyone has a great weekend but not too SYNFUL! Enjoy! I really like my Freddo bars straight from the fridge - really cold and they are Cadbury's chocolate - yummy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend but not too SYNFUL! Enjoy! I really like my Freddo bars straight from the fridge - really cold and they are Cadbury's chocolate - yummy.

I've got those little hot chocolate options sachets, got caramel 1.5 and fudge 3 - that will be my little indulgence this weekend.

love freddo bars, I stick all my chocolate in the fridge :) xx

Back