In Need of BIG Help To Restart :(

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I know a lot of you know I returned from holiday 9 days ago. In those 9 days I have tried really hard and also have had 2 days illness. I was off work I was so ill and actually lost 7lb overnight :D.

I have booked another holiday for 4th September - that's 39 days away. I really need to lose my last 18lb in those 39 days. But, this weekend I have eaten double what I had to eat on a week's all inclusive holiday :wave_cry::wave_cry: I have literally stuffed my face and eaten EVERYTHING I have deprived myself of for the past 3.5 months:cry::cry::cry:.

I only put 2.5lb on on holiday but get weighed on Wednesday where I expect to have put about 5lb on.

I know I NEED to get back on track, I know what I NEED to do to do it, I WANT to do it but I am finding it sooooo hard. I know nobody but me can do this - I just wish I knew an easy way :cry:

Don't expect anyone to answer this becasue nobody has the answer, just wanted to get it off my chest really:cry:

Aww bless ya! It's great you have something positive to look forward to as your focus for those last few lbs. Good luck getting back on track - you can do it!

You can do this Mia. Give yourself mini goals up untill your holiday and take one day at a time. I'm doing this at the moment, just grateful to get through a day 100% and working hard at it. Sometimes CD comes really easy to us and other times it's so hard.

Positive thoughts hun, think 100% , hugs x

Hi Mia,

I'm back today after a long break and yes I ate the universe too !!

You can do it Mia, you know how to, you've lost loads.. go for it :)

Mia, remember that is what holidays are for to enjoy and relax a little, even with food.

You have come a long way and yes you sound like you know exactly how to get back on track. Now that you have got it off you chest and realise that this does happen to everyone and life does go on what about trying a higher plan for a couple of days like 1000, then a few days on 810 and then SS+ if that's what you need to get back into the groove of???

Bren
xx

You know, its not that I ate a lot on holiday, I only put 2.25lb on on a weeks all inclusive - its when I've come back I've hit problems. I can't seem to stop eating. I have ate EVERYTHING - and in excess too.

Bren - I can't go on the higher plans. I need to keep food out of the equation altogether. Also, I need a quick result. I am a slow loser on SS never mind on a 1000 cal plan :(. So, SS it is for me, however difficult, its just getting into the swing of things again.

Mia, Mia hon.......
Just wanted to send you big hugs........ dont get upset hon..
You have done so well....... you really have things are always tougher when you dont feel 100% well...... and sometimes you need that extra food to help you get better..
Its a fresh week a new day..... jump back on hon.. 39 days.. to lose 18 pounds is very doable hon Im in it with you.. I go away just before you and would love to lose say another 10 to 12 pounds by then.. we can do it together hon!!!! I will help you along the way.....
So smile hon as I know you can do it......
big hugs
love Marissa x

Thanks Marissa, good God woman, there's isn't another 10lb's on you to lose :). You look great, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about. I am going to do myself a little diary thingy like before (I know its boring, but its just for me lol) and that helps me a little bit. I wish I had a bit of your willpower :(

No words of advice hun but just wanted to give you one of these:hug99:

I really hope you manage to get through this tricky patch...you have done so well

Thanks dreamingmaid - when in September do you go on holiday?

I go on the 10th to lanzarote and i'm desperate to lose those last 19 pounds by then too. Don't know if it's do-able as i'm on the 810 plan, but i'm gonna give it a bloody good try!
We could make it a joint challenge if you need support?

Thanks Marissa, good God woman, there's isn't another 10lb's on you to lose :). You look great, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about. I am going to do myself a little diary thingy like before (I know its boring, but its just for me lol) and that helps me a little bit. I wish I had a bit of your willpower :(

Yes do yourself a diary hon thats a great idea.. that will keep you on the straight and narrow and plan your meals.. make sure you dont have anything bad that you can have in the house if you can! I have every faith in your hon........ and you are going to look even better in that bikini.... xxxx

I go on the 10th to lanzarote and i'm desperate to lose those last 19 pounds by then too. Don't know if it's do-able as i'm on the 810 plan, but i'm gonna give it a bloody good try!
We could make it a joint challenge if you need support?

Yeah - great. We need to lose more or less the same in the same timescale. I want to lose 18lb by 3rd September. I am going to try to stick with SS. If I feel like I am dying, I will have an SS+ meal but becasue I lose weight so slowly I don't really want to be on any calorie plans. So, SS for me for 39 days (if possible).

How we going to do our challenge?

I could ask. Do you want me to do a thread asking who wants to join us? If not, do you just want me to start a thread for me and you?

up for the challenge!

Can anyone join??? I go home on the 20th and would love to be 15lbs lighter by then from now.

Bren
X

Mia, just wanted to give you some ((((HUGS)))) we all know how hard it is, must be more so after an all inclusive holiday and weekend of eating! I have found that trying on clothes that dont quite fit stops me eating, I just have to think that if I don't eat then they will fit sooner rather than later, would this work for you?

Also, I'm with you & Marissa, I too go on hols at the beginning of September and would like to get my bmi down to 25 by then, which is officially 12lbs from my actual weigh in, sneaky weigh in since then shows a few more lbs down already :) defo up for a before hols challenge!

Oooohhh excellent, theres a few of us now. I have started a new thread called "September holiday challenge" so we can put our details etc. on there.

Have done dreamingmaid. I've put our names down, you just complete how much you want to lose and by when and away we go :)

Back