In need of motivation..

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
I know there are loads of posts like this but I'm finding it really hard to get back on track. My other half has been on holiday from work and goes back tomorrow but in that time I haven't been eating properly as we've gone on days out etc with our little one and I gave into naughty foods. I've only gained 2lbs but I know if I carry on I will just pile the weight back on that I've lost. I am just very frustrated with myself. End if rant, trying strict induction again tomorrow. Thanks for reading lol x

A change in habits - holidays and suchlike - are always such a challenge to a diet - at least with other half back at work that may help you get back into the zone - good luck with tomorrow
Bren xx

i find a week off, and stopping and listening to my body helped....for instance...

i was letting myself cheat a little towards the end of the 3 months....so i decided....1 week off then back on it.

that was was crap, i felt bunged up, i was tired at work, i was thirsty......by the time monday came i could not WAIT to get back on it! and that has kept me inspired until next week when i go on hols.....for which, ill be having a week off again....and the back on it

xx

yes, holidays or any change of routine is hard to cope with Athena, don't beat yourself up over it love.

Athena after 4 weeks of no weight loss i fell off the wagon and felt guilty! However decided to have the w/e off to scratch a few itches than planned on Monday to get right back on the wagon.

Be realistic; if there are things going on in you life that are going to tempt you then just wait until they are over. Then just get back ontot he plan and into your routiune.

It happens to the best of us, so don't fret about it too much!

Just saying hi, hope everyone is ok. I'm still around just haven't managed to stay on the wagon yet :cry:, hopefully can get back into the swing of things soon x

At least you have not given up so that is a good thing! Hope you get back into the swing soon.
Bren xx

Hope you get back on track soon Athena. Sending you positive thought :D x

Back