In need of some help

LaurelAmy

Hello everyone :) My name is laurel, im 20 in march and have a beautiful 7 month old with my fiance, Before I fell pregnant I was very happy in a size 14 ( cant remember weight) however post pregnancy i am a very unhappy size 20, I have tried diet after diet and nothing works, Slimming world is next on my list, but before I try it I want to know what the diet is, could someone please explain it to me so I could tell my partner about it and he might actually come with me and try this one!!

Thanks everyone :) x

Hello and welcome, please check out the stickies (the posts with the pins next to them) at the top of the page of threads for info for newcomers and a frequently asked questions section, should get you up to speed xxxx

Laurel I put on most of my weight with my first child too. Unlike you I didn't tackle it properly and proceeded to put on more with my second and after (eek) now I have a LOT to lose.

I'm doing SW at home alone and I'm finding this site a great help, I'm new here this week too. The stickies Mancbird mentioned are useful and just take the time to browse around and look at the food diaries, this is what has been helping me. If there is anything confusing you ask on this thread the posters here are fantastically helpful.

Good luck to you x

Thanks, will check out them posts if I can find them haha, I'm so looking forward to loosing the weight and feeling more comfortable in my own skin!! x

Just wanted to say Welcome and Good luck xxx

Theres lots of info on this site so if u have a nose around or post a question - i am sure u will find what u are looking for xxxx

I joined Slimming World this week too, just wanted to say good luck, my sister did SW to loose her baby weight and did really well.

Hi laurel,

Welcome! I'm also trying to lose my baby weight. I lost nearly 3 stone with SW last year and then got pregnant again (3rd baby now 9 wks old) I've now got 4+ stone to lose....

Slimming World is a fantastic plan, It fits in so well with the family and is really easy to follow. The weight WILL come off as long as you stick with it.

Good luck and keep posting, this site is invaluable for support and advice :)

Back