In pain.....serves me right!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Squeezed myself into some size 12 pinstripe trousers for work today that i haven't been able to get in to for 3 years...

They were tight with a capital T. I held my stomach in all day but after 2 and a half litres of water they were getting just a little bit snug shall we say.

Got home at 5.30pm and was SO relieved to get them off! lol I have red indentations all around my middle now - there is even a little circle where the button went in!:D

Will definitely not try to squeeze into those trousers again for at least another 4 weeks:p

lol hope you are ok!

Mike

Oh, thats the worst!.....Wonder how long your marks will last?...lol :p

Oh Jodie you are funny..LOL

Well, you've got to get the wear out of them I suppose because you'll be in 10's before you know it....

H xx

lol bless!! At least you know in less than a month they will fit perfect. I got into my other halfs jeans today and that put a smile on my face and then an even bigger smile when I thought that in a month his jeans will probably be too big and fall off me ... yay!! By the way, I dont wear his clothes, it was one of those moments where he said "you probably fit in my jeans now" ... so I had to try.

i agree with sam. i have a beautiful white linen skirt size 12 that hangs on my wardrobe for a bit of inspiration! it hasnt fit as 2 years, but im getting there! im a comfy 14 at mo, down from a uncomfy 16!! (uncomfy cos my 16s were leaving me with the delightful red marks jodie was describing!)

Awww jodie...never mind, u'll soon be in,and out of them. lol.

aaaw Jodiejojo, I too am relieved that you're not in pain coz of a binge!!! Like the others have said, they will be hanging off you soon :D

Mini...we won't have to dream for much longer hun :D xx sj xx

Squeezed myself into some size 12 pinstripe trousers for work today that i haven't been able to get in to for 3 years...

They were tight with a capital T. I held my stomach in all day but after 2 and a half litres of water they were getting just a little bit snug shall we say.

Got home at 5.30pm and was SO relieved to get them off! lol I have red indentations all around my middle now - there is even a little circle where the button went in!:D

Will definitely not try to squeeze into those trousers again for at least another 4 weeks:p

Are you still breathing?? :D:D:D What an achievement though!!! Size 12.....:eek::)

Lacey xx :)

Thanks everybody

You will be relieved to know that the marks have disappeared this morning and I am now in a stretchy pair of tracksuit bottoms!:D

Back