• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

In the 12's

well after my cheating during the week i had by weight in, the first in a fortnight and i lost 5lb:D I am now 12st 13 :D:D First time in the 12's in about 10 years

only down side if I have to go up to 810 soon probably after next WI and i don't feel ready:sigh:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Im on 810 this week, as its week 13, and I have found it easier than i thought. Don't really feel hungry and its nice to eat dinner with my bf. Im sure you will be fine purplepixie x x
thats really good, why do you have to go up already? i guess your tall so bmi 25? you will be okay, will just take a bit of adjustment.

well done! x

Needs to stop eating!!
Wooooooooooo on being in the 12's it feels great to step into the next stone bracket eh? Im sure you will be fine on your 810 week. :)
My siggy is so out of date I have deleted it. I did 810 after week 12 then went down to ss+ and I have bee there for 5 weeks. I always considered myself to be 5'9 but according to my CD's measurments I am actually between 5'10 and 5'11 so I need to go up because of BMI. At 5'11 my bmi would be 25 at 12 stone 11. at 5'10 bmi of 25 is 12 stone 7 or there abouts so I need to shift up. She has given me a week to adjust to the idea as I thought i had another 2-3 weeks to go.

My main fear isn't the 810 idea its the 1000 after that then the 1200.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JUDDD Diaries 6
Slim and Save - Diaries 0
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 3
Weight Loss Diaries 0