In the 13's!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
At long, long last I am in the 13's! I can't remember the last time I was there. It also means that I've lost 2 stone in 7 weeks, so I'm really happy! I've still got a long way to go, but I'm over a quarter of the way there now.:)

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::wow::wow::talk017::talk017::wow:

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!
Well done Sparkles thats fab!!! Your doing so well...... You must be chuffed to be in the 13s.. 2 stone in 7 weeks is fantastic..

Keep smiling hon you are doing so well. take each day as it comes and it doesnt seem like you have a long way to go then .
xx:)

amazing hun! i hope your really proud of yourself and all your hard work! not long til the 12's!
xxx

I would jump up and down with excitement if I didn't have a stomach ache, lol! Bloody TOTM-early again! It's just so good to know that in a few weeks I will be in the 12's-how exciting will that be!:D:D I am SO glad I did this diet-I love it!

Aww that's great news. You're doing so well. It's lovely to see the lbs then stones dropping away.
You'll be there before you know it at this rate! :)

Ooh. I made it to the 13s this week too. It feels great, doesn't it?
Just need to get into size 14 now - hopefully that isn't too far away.

What made it better was that my colleague then said that her daughter weighed exactly 2 stone-so I've lost the equivalent of a small child!:D

Sparkles that's great. 2 stone in 7 weeks is fantastic going. You are going to be a size 12 by the time you get your new car. Shame its not a soft top so everyone can see how lush you will look lol

Sparkles that's great. 2 stone in 7 weeks is fantastic going. You are going to be a size 12 by the time you get your new car. Shame its not a soft top so everyone can see how lush you will look lol
I already have my car-but just think how much I'm saving the suspension, lol!:D

I already have my car-but just think how much I'm saving the suspension, lol!:D

Sorry, I thought you were only ordering it the other week. Ok, I bet you look lush anyway :D

Sorry, I thought you were only ordering it the other week. Ok, I bet you look lush anyway :D
I don't know about look it but I certainly feel it! All I want to do is gaze at the reflection of my car in shop windows, lol. The paint looks really sparkly in the sunshine! :D

Yay Sparkles! Well done, that's great going!

xxx

Well done you! I sooooooooooo cannot wait to be in the 13's you are doing brilliantly. Keep it up!!

xxx

Heartfelt congratulations!!!
I too jumped up and down this morning because I too reached the 13's first time in at least 15-20 yrs!!

It's wonderful isn;t it... and yes we both have a way to go... but we are both running in the right direction

xx

What an amazing feeling that must me. Well done! I would just love to be down there with you, keep it up you are an inspiration sparkles and you Tilly.

Great going!

Next - The 12's (they rush around sooner than you think :))

Big huge well done!

Back