In to day 4

It gets much easier as time passes, I am sticking 100% to Step 2 and tomorrow is my 4 week anniversary. My wife didn't think I would last 4 days !

Hi Nessa

You and me both, also day 4 also weigh Thursday unfortunately reading from another thread you have less to loose than me.

Are you experiencing any side effects, headaches etc not feeling anything really. feeling a little cold but I think thats more to do with the weather than anything else.

Having no problems cooking for family either did make a strawberry flan with cream yesterday but did not want any no craving etc

Good luck for day 5

scunnybunny x

well done girls!! im actually on day 5 as i went back on slimmingworld for 5 days then came back on cd for a last shot. I have stuck to it 100% and im really proud of myself, i have my weigh in tonight as i still go to slimmingworld with my daughter to support her.

Hi scunnybunny

On my 2nd day of the plan i had a headache and my legs/arms ached all day so in the end i took something for it, i also started thinking about food non-stop, this has passed thankfully.

Today i am quiet cold and i'm tired but i think that's because i have the window open and the fact that i got up at 5.30am with my toddler. I am finding it easier as the days pass.

Good luck to you too! i know we can do it, i want to lose loads like Kazbro (my mate) she has done amazing.

Wow judy you are doing great, and i think it's great that you are supporting your daughter aswell.

Thanks for the encouragement Judy and Fuzzyangel.

Nessa...had a bit of a headache on Saturday did not take anything was advised that to take shiny medication as it has sugar on it, could not decide if it was shiny so i left it.

I was up at 4.45 this morning my 13 year old son is competitive swimmer has to be at training for 5.30 still gave me time to drink litre of water while he was out.

Caught up with a bit of sleep this morning sometimes I do sometimes I dont so not sure if that was Ketosis.

Well i will see a WI on Thursday scales cant lie, I have been good honest :D

x

Back