In York... alone

hi all. i am an american that just got the surgery about 1 month and half ago. now imoved to go to school here in York. i find that i am struggling quit a bit.. just wondering if there are some of you here?

elvie

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hope ur recovering from ur surgery well

I'm from York....but live in Northampton. Not so useful!!
York is a lovely place though, I'm sure you'll love it once you've settled in!:)

Oh hun. I know how hard it is. I moved to England from Australia and i still havent really met anyone around Preston.

But you are going to school there so you will make friends really quickly.....Feel free to email me if you need a chat. xx

Isis is in York, She might be along a while to say hello :)

I live in Hull, which is about an hour away from York.

x

thanks

thanks ladies.. hopefully one day the girls that live in hull and newcastle can meet one day.. for support... what do you think?

elvira

i'll come meet you! i love York.. its fantastic :) if you want a chat then you can get me at: [email protected]

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.
Good luck on your journey. x

ladies and gents! let's do it!!! should i arrange something here? should I meet you somewhere... though i've only been here 2 weeks, so i don't know much... but i don't mind venturing!!!!

I'll be up for a meet but can't promise anything at the moment as I'm working every available weekend as overtime. I only find out midweek if I'm in but I am hoping they last till Christmas.

Back