Indian savouries!

*Emsie*

Gold Member
are haunting me!

I went on a hen day today and as I knew the menu was not going to be SW friendly I took some savoury rice and eggs so I would be ok and I resisted all the non sw friendly foods! This included spring rolls and bhajis and wraps and lots of yummys lol
I was so pleased with myself to get home to the safety of my own food! THEN :eek: there was a knock on the door and a friendly indian family had brought around some home made pakoras and samosas and kebabs!
I am pleased as I controlled myself to have just 1 pakora! and think the others will be safe until hubby gets home! Just thought it was quite bizarre in a way but am pleased that although for a minute I thought oh Im just doomed to fail today I pulled myself back on track!

Hiya Emsie:angel09::0clapper: well done you serious control!! Its Ramzan so that's why they prob brought it around. I was at an Indian wedding recently and took some secret SW food with me but failed miserably to stick to my plan and just scoffed the yummy stuff!!

Just hold out till DH is home.... you can do it ;) Well done :D xx

Wow.... I'm impressed with your willpower, well done, not sure I could have been so good in the same situation :)

Kay x

Back