indigestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

bekki

hi guys, does anyone else suffer from indigestion???? i dont know how or why i have it but its been 2 day now and its gettin awful! anyone know how to ease it without naffing up the diet??????? :hmm:

Sorry you are having trouble, got to say I haven't experienced anything like that, sorry. But hope it all gets better a.s.a.p.

bekki .... are you sure it's indigestion? There's very little 'digesting' going on when all said and done. I've heard LT can aggravate gall stones so - although I do my very best not to 'scare-monger' if this persists I really think you should get it checked out just in case. xx

if its like a acid yea i get that sometimes i dont know why but its not painful or anything more like a reflux if thats the right word to use :confused:

I have really bad heartburn, but it has eased off slightly as the days go on, but still there. The chemist said there was nothing we could take as all antacids contain sugar, so we have to suffer!!

Hi Bekki

I did suffer from indigestion (or whatever) at the start. Found drinking warm water and going to bed/sitting with a hot water bottle held against me really helped.

It went after a time. Probably all the remaining food in your body moving through! lol

hi guys yeah its all acid!!!! the peppermint tea has helped and i feel much better today, thankyou for the advice. my 15 month old son is poorly now and zapping any energy i have!! my other kids are helping me out bless them xxx hope everyone is well xxx:hug99:

Back