Indigestion!!!

Mandy123

IM loving the green days but find im getting indigestion a lot is this normal? I like to eat boiled eggs, jac pots, toms, supernoodles, rice etc

I found this the first week or so of starting then it kinda settled - like body got used to it.
hope it goes away soon :)

Hi there.

I have had the opposite experience! Before I began I was snacking all evening and every bedtime had to gulp gallons of Gaviscon to relieve the heartburn.

Now I mostly stick to Green days, but have also tried not to eat much after about 7pm and my heartburn has disappeared.

Our bodies do take time to adapt to changes in diet so give it time - but I would also avoid eating too late if, like mine, the indigestion comes on at night.

Pigler said:
Hi there.

I have had the opposite experience! Before I began I was snacking all evening and every bedtime had to gulp gallons of Gaviscon to relieve the heartburn.

Now I mostly stick to Green days, but have also tried not to eat much after about 7pm and my heartburn has disappeared.

Our bodies do take time to adapt to changes in diet so give it time - but I would also avoid eating too late if, like mine, the indigestion comes on at night.

OMG I had to do a double take as I cld have written that lol
I used to have gaviscon next to my bed, in my bag, in the car!!!! Never had to reach for it since restarting on Mon.

Back