Induction foods?!?

MrsAH

Hello all,

I am a bit confused about whether the following are allowed on the first two weeks of Atkins so would appreciate some advice -

100% beef burgers from Iceland
Pepperami's - original or hot
Choritzo
Mini Babybel
Feta cheese
Mattessons Smoked Sausage

Many thanks

x

All allowed. Just keep your cheese servings to under 4oz per day.

I've been probably eating 4oz of babybel a day! :(

I've been probably eating 4oz of babybel a day! :(

Cheese is really subjective, it stall some people and others can eat tons of it. I also ate/eat loads of babybels and didn't do too much damage. If you find you stop losing try cutting them out. If not then carry on (especially as they're on 2 bags for £2 in Tescos at the mo!) ;)

Cheese is really subjective, it stall some people and others can eat tons of it. I also ate/eat loads of babybels and didn't do too much damage. If you find you stop losing try cutting them out. If not then carry on (especially as they're on 2 bags for £2 in Tescos at the mo!) ;)

I think it's because boots sells babybel 2 packs now also and its quite often hard to find small amounts of cheese to eat on the go haha.
I really hope I can lose weight eating cheese because it's the downfall of most other diets for me :(

Yeah I know what you mean. I normally take a couple of babybels to work each day to snack on. Doesn't seem right to take a block of cheese to work!

If you need to take the edge off, I've always been under the impression that soft cheeses are less calorific than hard cheeses. I think that mozzarella, feta and goats cheese are typically lower in calories than other cheeses. Happy to be told otherwise tho.

Good luck! :)

kitrrnkoyr said:
Induction is a very rigorous part of the Atkins plan and it requires strict reduction in carbohydrate. You can eat as much as four ounces of cheddar, gouda, mozzarella, the various blue cheeses, Swiss, cream and most sheep.

I wouldn't eat a whole sheep though ;)

Lamb/Mutton is allowed on induction!

yes but the wool gets stuck in your teeth !! xx

list looks fine to me with the proviso about the cheese

Back