Pizza and Beer syns

Anti222

Hello! I was wondering if some kind person (or people!) could please confirm whether I've correctly calculated the syns for the following:-

Dominos personal Tandoori Hot pizza with reduced fat cheese - 541 calories (according to the website) - 27 syns

4 x 330ml bottles of Budweiser - 6.5 syns each = 26 syns

Total = 53 syns

I'm planning on having a flexi-syn day on Sunday as it's the WWE Summer Slam and I want to stay up late with my OH, watch the wrestling and have pizza and beer :)

I'm not looking for lower syn alternatives, I already know that I want the above but I want to keep within 60 syns for the day so if someone could please confirm that I'm right then I'd really appreciate it. I'll stick to free foods for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure if I could HEXA the cheese on the pizza and have the chicken as a HEXB (on a green day), have the veg as free and just syn the rest, or whether I should just syn the lot. I'm thinking the latter but if anyone has any advice I'm all ears :)

Thanks so much in advance!!!

All sounds about right.

I'm not sure if you could use the cheese as hexa and I've no idea how you would work out the amount of chicken to subtract that as free food so I would just stick to that syn value.

Enjoy, I think we need a break every now and then and I love that bud is fairly low syn compared to a lot of other drinks (it's lower than a can of coke FYI)

Thanks for your reply clairebrookes, it's much appreciated :) I thought I should probably syn the lot but thought it'd be worth checking first to see if I could sneak a few syns off it but never mind :rolleyes:

I agree that taking a break is nice, I don't go all out like this very often (and in my pre-SW days I'd scarf down a whole large pizza to myself rather than a personal sized one!) so I think I'm being quite restrained anyway hehe :D Shocking that a bottle of Bud is lower than a can of coke! I never realised that, although I can't stand Coke or many other fizzy drinks so I think it's important to make up for that with a few beers ;)

Back