Ingredients of LL pack, help

disco36

Help, could someone, anyone please post me the ingredients of a pack, maybe chocolate,and calories ect. We don't have LL here in Australia and I am desperately trying to find something with a similar ingredients list..
Thanks so so much

As Linda posted on your other thread, Cambridge Diet is available in Australia. Have a look on the website for local counsellors xxx

I don't have a Chocolate pack, but here is a Vanilla one to give you ideas....and this is a LIGHTER LIFE pack to avoid confusion:

Skimmed milk powder, Soya Protein, soya oil, dietary fiber, thickeners(guar and xantham gum), tri-sodium cirate, flavourings, glucose syrup, magnesium citrate tri-basic, potassum chloride, aspartame, vitamin and mineral mix (ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, nicotinamide, copper gluconate, zinc oxide, vitamin e, manganese sulphate, calcium d panthothenate, pyridocine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, vitamin a, sodium molybdate, chromic chloride, folic acid, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, d-biotin, vitamin k, vitamin d), maltodextrin.

*contains a source of phenylalanine

Gluten free

Ok for vegetarieans

The soya product is a from a non-genetically modified source

Calories: 122 per 34g serving.

Well. I don't know what half that stuff is, but it sound like more vitamins and minerals then I have had for a long time!!

Good luck!

Hey there disco36

Just in case you don't know, the reason people are mentioning the Cambridge Diet is because the formulation is very similar to that of LL. In fact, Cambridge Manufacturing make the packs for CD. CD is also a nutritionally complete VLCD and offers similar weight loss results.

Thanks guy I will check it out,
and thanks so much blonde logic....
Help is appreciated

Back