Inocent snack pots??!?

bekkstar

Hey peeps being a little on the dim side and juggling 3 kids I don't get much time to use the sin calculator so can anyone tell the syn value of those really exspencive inocent snack pots :):b

I suggest that you try doing a search in the syn sub forum as that is where people post questions about syn values - someone may well have already asked and answered your question

ok thanks, im new to this site and can even find how to see replys to my posts!:cry:
ok ill try and post it somewere else!! is it me or is this site a little tricky??

yeh thats the ones there half price at the oment intescos so thought they ight be ok ish but i nerver like winging it just in case lol

The only ones I can find on the syns online are these....

Tasty Veg Pot, Peas, Broccoli & Mint with Creme Fraiche & Brown Rice, chilled, 400g pot
EE 6½ Red javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')15 Green javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')6½

javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Tasty Veg Pot, Sweet Potato Chilli with Chargrilled Peppers & Paprika, chilled, 400g pot EE 4½ Red javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')11 Green javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')4½

javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDGreen','')Tasty Veg Pot, Thai Coconut Curry with Soya Beans, Pak Choi & Wild Rice, chilled, 400g pot
EE 6½ Red javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')6½ Green javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')6½

javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')Tasty Veg Pot, Indian Daal Curry with Spicy Cauliflower, Fresh Spinach & Rice, chilled, 400g pot
EE 7 Red javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDExtraEasy','')8½ Green javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDOriginal','')7 javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDGreen','')

these veg pots are very pricey but am interested as they have alot of veg which is super free which is good rite??? altho there is a few syns in there i think there very worth the syns for a decent lunch instead of mugshots and supernoodles lol!!!

Back